Story Not So Fast, Inaba! Holiday Hussle (2012)

Disclaimer: Any characters used are flanderized in various ways or aren't who they're supposed to be. This was all made just for fun, so don't sweat about some details.

story1part11.jpg

story1part12.jpg

story1part13.jpg

story1part14.jpg

story1part15.jpg

story1part16.jpg

story1part17.jpg

A long time ago, I met an admin on a forum that always made stuff like this around the holidays. They were always superbly funny, and I remember making a promise to him that I'd do it one day. So... here goes nothing! I'm definitely new to this, so please bear with my beary bad jokes.

Almost all images are ripped from Persona 4 Arena. I plan to use images from other places when I get the chance. I will try posting each part one week at a time and go until Christmas Weekend. I'm amazed at how long it took me just to get started... Sheesh. I've never used GIMP or Photoshop before, so it took me awhile to find out how basic image manipulation worked.

Hmm... I'm not sure exactly which character is which, or what the fuck is going on. But I'm intrigued, that's for sure. I'll follow this! :D

EDIT: I have a feeling, I'm not suppose to understand what's going on.

Oh no! Not boobs'o'doom P4A Mitsuru! D:

Your edits are funny, but P4A Mitsuru makes my feels hurt.

I really appreciate your innovation. The I used to do a similar thing before writing longer prose.

I don't have much criticism because it's obvious you did this to have fun. But I did like how cheesy the dialogue is. You certainly give that JRPG vibe. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back