Not new... wait, that's not true.

Shibbie

The Charmer
Ha, I better my master title deceived you. No? Okay. :( Anyways, I am new around here. My name is Travis and I've been Rping for a while now, on various other forums and whatnot. Unfortunately most of the time all I ended with was people dropping or taking a month for a single sentence post. I'm down for most types of rps so yeah! Look forward to some good times here

Hello there, Travis. Welcome to RpNation.

I assure you that you'll have a marvelous time here, we have a wide variety of roleplays and a great community of roleplayers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of staff members. We're all very friendly and happy to help.

Make sure to drop by the Shoutbox sometime and say hello! We don't bite (usually) and it's a great place to get to know everyone.

I wish you good luck and godspeed on your journey here in the land of RpNation. Happy roleplaying!

Velkome, Herr Travis. Ve hope you enjoy your stay, and if you don't . . . huehuehue, ve vill MAKE YOU.

Kidding. Anywho, welcome!

Look at that! Welcome new member *robot voice* to RpN, *whirring cogs and buzzing noises* It looks as though you have already been introduced to some of our members. *Gestures rigidly towards a vast and varied landscape* Please, make yourself at home here in our lovely site.

*Introduction subroutines disabled, Beginning 'Rules' system check* Please read the rules if you have not already and have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back