NOT new here, but I never did an intro!

Gradous13

King of Snek
Sooo, I am the Gradous13.....*sounds in the woods, grabs M4, curses at squirrel or a bird cause its dark* anyways, I typically dont do intros cause I am awkward at this buuuut in the recent nine months I have almost mastered the dark art of not giving any @#$%^ what so ever! *Insert high class brit accent* Which is FAAABULOUS by the way hmm yes *end accent* 

So bout mah self...

23 years old, artist, gun nut, Patriot of America (Murica, #$%@ yeah!) Currently in Korea (Beautiful country, Army makes it *Insert slew of profanities here) RPing is great and awesome, outdoors is fantastic and love being part of the website (2.0 looks hooah as fuck, well done! Much approve!) 

Little bit about you guys, Love that you all are around cause other wise this wouldnt exist and this guy would be bored as hell with all the RP stuff in his head wanting to do somethin with it! Thanks for your awesomeness!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, you are certainly not awkward. You say that, but you make an excellent intro, but than what mine would have been..... {Never did an intro either.} 

Don't shoot me, but it is/was a pleasure to meet you!

~Angelique~

Thank you both!

And to for what I like to RP, hmm well, Post apocalyptic (non zombie), futuristic, sci fi, light fantasy, modern, realistic, video game based (been wanting a WW2 ACE COMBAT RP with a handful of people and intense rivalries) and anime....

On the topic of a WW2 style ACE COMBAT RP, ive tried quite a while ago to do so, however I found it was easy to run out of things and ideas to keep driving the story along...

Currently doing a PM rp which is almost the only rp I have time for as the next month I will be rather busy, but that is a semi futuristic military rp 

@Huey  If you dont mind me askin, what did you do in the Marine Corps? I am Artillery out in glorius Korea

@Huey, sounds like that was quite a workload! Great career set up for the civilian world though (Obviously unsure if you are still in a similar line of work haha)

I'm not. I'm managing security for a chemical company at a R&D and corporate headquarters site. It's a lot less strenuous and much more safe.

I have a wife and three daughters, I was single when I was in. :)

How's Korea life?

@Huey

Sounds awesome! Big family and a great job!

currently Korea is...... well...it's Korea xD a few more weeks and I can go adventure one we get of ready battery

That sounds like a hell of a lot more fun. Take advantage of everything you can while you're in. I did everything but use the TA. Civilian life is not boring but also rewarding, with less opportunities for free shit lol

I saw the word weird. I'm weird... Less be freeeeeeendzzzzzz 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back