Not much to say.

I am here because I want to hopefully be able to help you do one of the ones you want to do. Let me know what kinda story ya wanna do please.

K. it is set in a fantasy world. BJ (Brona Jun) is a girl who can create anything from anything. even life. what she doesn't know is that she is a reincarnation of a long dead goddess. Jakkard Brok is a half dwarven artifice apprentice who is the reborn prince who is believed to have killed her.

Waddya think so far?

actually it is based on a story and world I've been building for about four years. I've got it all thought out. But so we can get it going sooner rather than later, we can start simpler. tell me what is specifically needed and I'll provide.

I assume you want more back story.

Brona Jun is a Fairy. Here they're flightless human height creatures. normally born with an element ability. like In Avatar, The Last Airbender. She's not spiritually normal. Her bio mother was captured and raped by pirates and forced to give up her baby when it was born later. She died from fatigue and thus Brona has never seen her real Mom. Brona was raised by Captain Golb of the ship "The Silver Whistle". He abused her verbally as he did with all his other female slaves and when he went drinking on land with his buddies, one pirate stayed behind and taught her how to shoot a gun.

After she came of age Golb intended on selling her, but she rebelled, having shot him with his own gun at the price of her left eye and arm. From then on, she became a vigilante who refused to replace either arm or eye. She is still seen as an outlaw to most.

Keep goin man. Is she my character? I'm interested in learning more and possibly doing this story with you. I'm gonna hit the hay though. Gonna be travelling with the family tomorrow but I'll be on in the evening. See ya then?

I change my mind about the guy. His name is Reizo King. He's a human from earth and he has been brought to Relklym. Reizo was born in Oct, 1996. He grew up in Seatle Washington. He never knew his real parents and was brought up by two celebrities who were always fluctuating between planning a divorce and striving to stay together. George Backwater was a Rock singer while Sarah Backwater was an actress. The publicity seemed to never bother him on the outside, but he never liked it. The fact that others knew what he did on a day to day basis made him uncomfortable.

Often times he found himself dreaming of places and times he'd never seen that felt more familiar than anything in real life. People who's names he sometimes thought he should know but could never place. A story that he once heard that made him cry or smile, but what's content was forgotten. But slowly they would fade. What was said or done would become blurred or mixed up. Who am I? Reizo wondered. Is this home?

He tried to distract himself with activities and friends (shallow though many proved to be). He took fencing classes and Martial Arts. His adoptive parents thought it was because he was following in their footsteps and thus shared how proud they were of him.

This is your character. What do you think?

I can do that man. From Seattle. Raised by two celebs. Doesn't really like the publicity but can put on a fake smile. Has dreams of places that seem very real to him even more so than what he can see and experience when he's awake. Doesn't have many if any real friends. Then he gets brought to Relklym and starts finding the places from his dreams basically? Starts to try to find where he fits in in this new place? Good with at least one sword style and hand-to-hand combat. Sounds like the kind of guy that can get into trouble in a new area real quick. Especially if he doesn't have an explanation as to how he got there and where he's from.

We'll start him off in Relklym. He got knocked out in a car crash because his father was driving drunk after an angry bout with Mom. He wakes up being treated by a stranger. Sound good?

No. I just thought you'd like to know. I tend to have a hard time writing more than a paragraph per post unless I'm really into it.

BTW, Lu'illa is trying to hand him a translator.

Kinda figured it would be some sort of translation device. Dialogue would be rather boring if he couldn't understand anyone and none of them could understand him either. But I know if I was in such a situation (besides being scared shitless) I would be very suspicious of anything a stranger tries to hand me. Wouldn't even want them to get anywhere near me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back