• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [Not Looking] Cyberpunk RP?

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
Hello all and thank you for coming to look at my very poorly made interest check.

I'm looking for someone to do a Cyberpunk rp with, as what the title suggests. I'm a big fan of fxf and fxm and I'd much prefer to play the female character.
I love to plan and plot and develop a world, so expect a lot of OOC talking. I also really enjoy the use of Discord and would much rather talk and RP there.
As for writing requirements I post from 1 paragraph to 3, upwards of 6 if I'm super inspired, but that doesn't happen much.
I'm extremely active and if I'm enjoying the RP can post 10-40 times a day easy.
Please do not post on this thread. PM me or add me on Discord @ Mossino#8973

While I don't have a plot in mind just yet, I'd love to come up with something with you!

Please note, if I feel like we aren't going to work out, I may drop you pretty quickly. Though I can tell rather fast if we will work out or not. This seems harsh but it really isn't. I don't want to waste either of our times.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back