• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Not Getting Alerts

Melix

Lord Legendary
So I got one alert for the last 5 days I've been offline. And when I went to check my RPs, lo and behold, there were replies to things I hadn't gotten alerts for. So, I'm guessing, either a) I'm not getting alerts, b) something is deleting my alerts, or c) someone is deleting my alerts. (It's not my roommate. Yes, I'm positive.)

How do I get my alerts back? Checking every thread I've been in since god knows when will be...tiring, to say the least.

I wouldn't worry about your alerts. As it was explained in the thread I linked you, the ad-on that was responsible for the alerts broke. The best you can do for now is to refresh the page every so often or enable it so you can get alerts through your email. You can enable email alerts when you watch a new thread or forum. To enable the email alerts on a currently watch email or forum, go to Watched Forums or Watched Threads, then select your content and choose to enable email alerts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back