Not Exactly New (Figured it was needed anyway)

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
I'm far from new to this place but it has been a while so here I am regardless. As far as role play goes I tend to stick closer to the fantasy ballpark, although I do like to mix it with modern and the like as well. The quality of posts range from only a paragraph or two on up depending on what I'm given. Grammatically I'd say I'm decent enough but I'm far from perfect that's for sure. Apart from role playing I like the odd game and television show, though I know nothing of what's popular these days. By television shows I mean Leverage, M.A.S.H, Psyche, Dr. Who, and so on.

Taking all of that into consideration another defining factor of my whole persona is that I am an avid reader of manga. Although if I completely honest I think they should hurry up with the whole demon arch in One Punch Man, it's beyond crazy how much they are catering to people other than the guy it's named after. That aside most of the time I use manga in role plays that I do, tending to lean more to such photos for characters. It also comes through in the role plays that I request, tropes and the like usually stemming from something I just read. Music wise I like all sorts but here are three bands that I like, Skindred, Shinedown, and Coheed and Cambria.

Anywho I think that's enough to get a general idea on me. Just your run of the mill manga nerd who likes M.A.S.H and Reggae Metal for whatever reason.

Enough rambling from me.
You all have a splendorufus day.
Muse.

Last edited:
Manga's pretty great, but I have to admit I like how much they focus on people other than Saitama! I feel like it really fits his entire theme of 'someone who's completely underestimated by being plain in a sea of people who aren't plain.' It makes me value Saitama that much more when we see him.

I don't mind it focusing on different people. I welcome it actually. But reading the manga at the moment almost seems to forget the fact he's alive. I'd like a bit more back and forth more frequently is all I'm saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back