Not exactly new but....

Guttem

hello! my name is Joshua. but I'm not exactly out-of-the-box fresh. in fact a few of you might recognize my profile or potential rps I was planning on doing before I kinda dropped off the face of the Earth. I've decided to come back and get back into the swing of things! but seriously for those reading this that really wanted that rp I'm terribly sorry I poofed. life kinda sneaks up on you without even knowing. but by alleans contact me and I'll let ya know of some future plans. Metal gear related.

now as for why I'm posting here! I need to start fresh and new to the public. it's hard to get back used to stuff by just dropping in. I'm not even farmilar with the format anymore. I roleplayed here when I was like 12, now 15 and everything is pretty "woah now hol' up" XD. either way. I'm a huge fan of group RPS and fantasy. but I'm pretty open for truly anything. so if you are looking for a extra head let me know. it'll be awesome!

as for my plans? they change and evolve. if you're looking forward to a metal gear solid rp I'm your guy.

just swing by! I'm a good talker and I'm very ecstatic no matter the situation.

Joshua.

Hi Joshua! ^^ I'm Mae and I did literally the same thing two years ago when school got to be too much. (Oops.) I just came back a couple days ago, to be honest.

Anyway, welcome back, and best wishes! <3

Hi Joshua! ^^ I'm Mae and I did literally the same thing two years ago when school got to be too much. (Oops.) I just came back a couple days ago, to be honest.

Anyway, welcome back, and best wishes! <3

Thank you! Same thing happened to me basically, school. @~@ but I'm gonna be more active here.

Hello, call me Kari. I am new to this site, but I think I've pretty much got it down now. So, what kind of roleplaying do you do?

I am more drawn to group rps, but I've done many one on ones. But I do a very high variety. From dramatic realisim to otherworldly fantasy. But right now I'm looking for something metal gear like. Or a sci-fi idea I kinda have.

DragonSnake DragonSnake

Hi Joshua I'm Queenie or Q, or Domo, or Dominus, whichever. I'm getting the swing of this website also and we seem to like the same things. RP genre wise. So just poppin in to say hi~!

I did exactly the same thing as you; kind of was hanging out a few years ago and never really came back. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. Best of luck! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back