Noskoppa-sama | MLG Bleach Server (who is NOT a weeaboo, b-baka! <////<)

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan

Noskopa-sama.png

"Git gud or get rekt, baka."

Gomi Noskoppa
ゴミ・ノスコップパ

Forever 21

Appearance:
Never stains her clothes or has Dorito dust/Pocky smears due to SKILLz.

Height

4'9" (but don't call her short or she'll beat you up! >:O

Weight:
It's a secret~!

Personality:
Acts cold initially but can be nice...when she wants to be. Basically only cares about vidya games and anime because she's 100% (one hundred percent) Japanese, not a weeaboo. Gets along who those who are otaku and not weeaboos. Has a habit of insulting mothers and calling those who seem younger than her "squeakers" and occasionally slips into her  100% (one hundred percent) native tongue, Japanese, when extremely annoyed or happy. Very much a tsundere. Accidentally makes too much food for herself and often has to share it with others, just so she doesn't waste food and doesn't respect you at all, stupid!

Powers:
360 no-scope 
Spins in a circle and shoots, heavily damaging the target...if it actually hits. If Noskoppa-sama misses, it's because of...lag. 
Yes, lag. Yep. Real-life lags, I swear. If only she had a better SSD real-life so it would run better...

Totally Nonsuspicious Lag Spike
Doesn't cheat at all, just really bad lag, I swear, and uses the lag as an advantage. Occasionally misses her mark and flies off a cliff or gets disconnected from real-life.

Insults
Typically about your mother or your waifu. Doesn't do much other than make y0u feel bad about yourself.

Strengths:
- MLG
- playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
- speaks Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and writes fluently as well.
- Cosplaying

Weakness:
Nani? What's that?

Background:
Her parents died because Noskoppa-sama won too many video game competitions. To afford her overpriced cosplay, she works at a maid cafe, where she serves varieties of bleach. 

writing this probably made all my relatvies cringe

i'm so sorry for all the weeaboo jokes 

i'm probably not really that funny right now because i'm sick and i have a headache 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread