Story Norse Mythology Story Idea

I'm looking for someone to help me plot the story fully. The basic idea is inspired by the idea myth of the Myling. They are a type of undead/ghost created when a child was abandoned in the woods to die. Their souls haunt the woods and beg travels to give them a proper burial. The per-Christian version tends to follow the pattern of the undead child looking for acceptance and/or their parents. Sort of a vampire + changeling.

What I want to do is explore the idea of a grown up myling. He was abandoned and became a myling as a child, but was taken in by a woods witch and was able to grow up. The myling might be part Huldra or other mythical creature. He works as a skald and storyteller. He's very pretty and charming, but his eyes look dead which unsettles people. He's the human embodiment of a chaotic neutral raccoon. He's a thief and a sneak, but he's had to survive on his own.

I'm looking for a partner to play his eventual lover interest. I'm picturing a big, burly viking warrior type, but I'm totally open to hearing your ideas. I want to do a lot of world building for a viking-ish magical culture. This would be long fic.

I was planning to play the sneaky twink myling since I have a very clear idea of him. I was think the love interest should be male too. I prefer writing gay m/m or w/w. If you were to play the male lover interest against is my wild myling, what would you do?

Hi there! I suppose the thread is long dead, but since I have just found it today and it would be a shame not to try, I'd like to express interest.

Hi there! I suppose the thread is long dead, but since I have just found it today and it would be a shame not to try, I'd like to express interest.
It's an interesting idea, don't get me wrong. But I hate to be the bearer of bad news here...

Check the dates they were last online.
Another interest check could be in order, but it certainly won't be from these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back