Shadow Cursed
Picture:

Noriko.jpg

Name: Noriko Fujiyama

Height: 5'8"

Weight: "None of your concern."

Academy: Souldew

Year: Teacher

Spirit Power: Time Gates - Noriko's powr manifests in the ability to create pockets of "thinned" or "condensed" time. This effectively speeds up time when condensed or slows it down when thinned. This enables her to speed up projectiles, stop objects from moving and in theory age someone until they turn into dust. That's just merely a theory though. *clears throat before continuing.*

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Naturally Black, dyes it Blue.

Description: (optional without a pic)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationships: She has her work colleagues, but nothing much else besides friendships with her students.

Likes: Tea, Students that take their studies seriously, alcohol and true gentlemen.

Dislikes: Being told she can't drink, being reminded that she can't keep a boyfriend, having to do ACTUAL work

Strengths: Very easy going, Incredibly strong SE and Motherly

Weaknesses: Is an alcoholic, Certain topics cause her to lose her temper, her power can be incredibly unstable.

Personality: Noriko sensei, as she likes to be called, is a friendly and warm hearted teacher. She works as the school nurse and will always show up to the combat classes to make sure things don't get to far out of hand. She acts more motherly to the students and is willing to listen to their problems, so long as they don't mind her drinking while she does. She tends to be over the top in her romantic ideals but when the chips are down she is one tough woman to crack. She won't back down from what she thinks is right and that often got her in trouble during her time at Souldew Academy. However this trait, combined with her incredible power, made her one of the most sought after students of her graduating class.

History:

Noriko had always lived on Virtue. Her parents were fairly successful business owners in V-city. She was an average girl for the most part save for a great amount of spiritual energy that pretty much everyone had been aware about since she was little. She enrolled into Souldew academy and although they questioned her rejection of the advanced placement test, the faculty decided to let it slide. They were glad they did, when she finally learned what her power was and she created a gate so massive that the entire gym was locked still in time for two hours before Noriko finally figured out how to turn off the ability. From then on she dedicated herself to mastering her talent and graduated at the top of her class. She immediately accepted the chance to work at Souldew and has been teaching for four years now.

Other: Noriko always carries a stun gun with her. It's for self defense, just in case someone with bad intentions gets within arm's reach of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesnt sound like the teacher "in charge of all combat practices", and i have ideas for teachers who teach combat specifically. So, Imma ask you to change that in some way. The rest of it looks really good though. ^^

She doesnt sound like the teacher "in charge of all combat practices", and i have ideas for teachers who teach combat specifically. So, Imma ask you to change that in some way. The rest of it looks really good though. ^^

I'm going to make her the nurse that has to be present for combat should things go a bit too far, similar to when her power awoke.

I mean she can be present and stuff, and be involved in combat, just not the teacher for all combat. I mean the teachers for combat are different per grade, too.

I mean she can be present and stuff, and be involved in combat, just not the teacher for all combat. I mean the teachers for combat are different per grade, too.

I already changed it. I like the idea of her being the nurse that's basically never there, but at the same time is really good at her job. I just have her being present pretty much at all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back