• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Norcrest: City of Danger [Signups]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
Interest Check/OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/norcrest-the-city-of-danger-advanced-interest-check-ooc.334242/

Follow OOC before joining

Rules

Before you moan and groan. Every RP has to have them. So lets get this over with quickly and painlessly.

1. Activeness is the Key!- Make sure you post actively and if you can't post or are going to be gone for awhile. Let me or Karma know. Don't just drop out either, let us know you are going to be gone.

2. Details are important- We expect you to post the minimum of one paragraph. One nice chunky paragraph, it's not that hard, we are all writers here.

3. Use your head- No controlling other peoples characters, perfect characters, godmodding or any of that nonsense. Some OP powers are allowed but run them by the group leaders first.

4. No drama llamas or Rude Brutes- Keep the drama and nastiness inside the RP. Starting up drama between members just ruins the fun for everyone. So keep it out.

5. Obey your masters- Just kidding we aren't masters, but GMs and my words are law.

6. No turning this into a 1x1- No ten pages of two people back to back, give others the chance to post too.

5. Golden Rule- Have fun and keep this alive. It's too awesome to bye bye D;

Character Sheet
[Appearance]
Name:
Power: {If Superhuman}
Personality:
Alignment: {Norcrest PD, Royals, Villains}
Rank/Role in Alignment:
Weapons:
History:
Theme Song:

Last edited:

I'm doing this for all of us, it's for the best. Humans deserve to pay...
Yukino
  • tumblr_nrilxpzMfN1sdikg6o6_400.gif
    • FULL NAME •
    Yukino Jyun Hoshia​

• SEX •
    Male
    • AGE •
    • POWER •
    Telekinesis
    • ALIGNMENT •
    GLiTCH (Villain)​

• ALIGNMENT RANK •
    Leader
    • WEAPONS •
    Several switch blades, daggers and a handgun
    • THEME•

Last edited:

I'm not a child, I'm perfectly mature for my age, do not mistake me!
Hana
  • giphy.gif
    • FULL NAME •
    Hana Lia Hoshia​

• SEX •
    Female
    • AGE •
    • POWER •
    Plant and Earth Control
    • ALIGNMENT •
    Royals​

• ALIGNMENT RANK •
    Agent
    • WEAPONS •
    An old switch blade of her brothers and a handgun given to her by the Royals leaders.
    • THEME•

Name: Raychel "Ray" Demise
Power: Ray can control fire, as long as she can focus. She also has inhuman speed, not like the Flash, but like a Cheetah.
Personality: Raychel Demise is a know-it-all, smart-alec, and witty. Always in a bad mood. She has very little patience. She's always ready to fight.
Alignment: The Red Scarves (Villain)
Rank/Role in Alignment: Leader
Weapons: Anything with a blade. Mainly swords and throwing knives
Dislikes: Liars and most people
History: After her mother died while giving birth, Ray's father blamed Raychel. He started to abuse her, emotionally and physically. She ran away at the age of 10 to the woods, not knowing the Scarves lived there. She was used to getting travelers to stop and try to help her find her way home. Then the Scarves would rob the travelers. It formed an unusual bond. She later in life was taught how to fight and steal. She became a leader at the age of 17.
Theme Song: (I'm sorry for some of the lyrics, they can be considered "offensive")

(I'm new here, don't hate me. If I need to post more, please tell me, so I can fix it)

Last edited:
8cdcde2097c99c50d858293858e93dc8.jpg

Name- Hadley Marie Harper

Age- 22

Gender- Female

Personality- Hadley is very much the tom boy type. She feels much more at home in the garage rather than a mall or some bar. Granted if she ever got the chance to do either one, she would still probably pick the shop. Despite being a tomboy, she does have impeccable manners. Always saying things like, "yes ma'am or thank you, ma'am". And don't let her tough exterior fool you. There have been many a time when she has broke down. She just doesn't do it very often. She may be a bit rough around the edges, but you won't find a better mechanic or Jack of all trades. You need it fixed? Just call, Hadley.

Alignment- Royals

Rank/Role in alignment- Mechanic/Jack of all trades

Weapons- Though she doesn't find herself in the most of the war very often, she is rather handy with anything that requires bullets. Be it a shotgun or a AK. Her preference, since you are asking, is a custom made Desert Eagle. And yes before you ask, she custom made it herself.

Likes- Cars, guns, motorcycles. Pretty much anything she can fix. Stormy nights. She loves to listen to the rain pound down on the rooftop of her shop. There's just something soothing in that sound. Liquor. She can throw down with the best of them. Strawberry shortcake. And sweet tea mixed with lemonade. Nothing can put a smile on her face quite like that drink.

Dislikes- This list is pretty short and sweet. She cannot stand to be in the presence of hoyty toyty people. You know the type of people who just think you're the scum of the earth and thinks you don't deserve to even look in their direction. Those types of people have always looked down their noses at her. All because of where she came from and how she looks. Oh well, their loss.

History- W.I.P

Theme Song-

Last edited:
kseniia-tselousova-696-white-s.jpg
Name: Susei Fuka Kujit

Power: Magnetic Manipulation, in doses. Susei can't move objects much larger than computer towers with her mind, but that can come in handy. Her primary uses for her power include lock picking, bullet guiding, etc.

Personality: (wip)

Alignment: Norcrest PD; more so justice itself.

Rank: Lieutenant, formally. Primarily a figurehead. This position dissatisfied Susei, as she prefers field work rather than being in and out of government buildings behind desks. She feels as though she isn't doing as much as she could be. She yearns to be doing some real good.

Weapons: (wip)

Likes: The night, people getting what they deserve, martial arts,

Dislikes: Gangs, working, doing nothing, watching villainy.

History: (wip)

Theme Song:

Attachments

• Mitchell_Mohrhauser_Concept_Art_07-680x1043.jpg
    Mitchell_Mohrhauser_Concept_Art_07-680x1043.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
If I manage to make you question all the mistakes in your life that have led you to this point, within thirty seconds of meeting me, then I have done my job.
Sebastian
11373976_117300675286032_222132144_n.jpg

Alignment:
Royals

Locksmith/Spy

Power:
Enhanced Flexibility and Agility

Weapons:
Black switch blade
an old revolver he found on the street
and a silver lighter.

Name:
Sebastian Harper Murphy

Personality:
Sebastian is incredibly perky, and annoying to the very core... And the little shit knows it... He has made it his unofficial goal in life to make everyone he meets regret having met him in thirty seconds or less. He likes to talk, and chatter on about useless meaningless things. He's almost always seen with a smile on his face, but he's still incredibly sensitive. It's the only reason people get to know him at all. He may annoy people, but no one likes to see him cry, and he will cry if his feelings are hurt.

Sebastian can be serious at times. When he needs to be, he can be quiet as a mouse, and ten times as sneaky. His size and abilities allow him to wiggle his way into places that no one else ever dreamed of. His hyperactive personality can be a much larger benefit then people give him credit for, as he can create an amazing distraction anytime his team's in a pinch. And don't let his small size fool you, Sebastian can kick ass! His abilities combined with years of training in capoeira make him a deadly combination.

To those who know him well, Sebastian is like the annoying preschooler you all knew at one point; you know, the one who wanted you to play with him all the time, and you just didn't have the heart to say no to. He's a loyal ally, and a loving friend to those who take the time to get to know him.

Sebastian is also incredibly clingy, and clings especially close to the other Royals. He calls them by familial roles, and would go to the ends of the earth to keep up the illusion that they're all one big family. Sebastian is also a binge eater. Having grown up with very little to eat, Sebastian will eat anything he can, as fast as he can, because of his fear of not having enough to eat later, or having his food taken from him.​

• People
  • Cuddles
  • Being an annoying little shit

Dislikes:
  • Going hungry
  • Scavenging
  • Being alone
  • Silence
History:
Sebastian wasn't always the happy little midget we all know and love. He was born two months premature to a junkie in North Norcrest, who was shooting meth when she went into labor. Sebastian never knew his mother, as she put him up for adoption as soon as he was born. All he knew was that she had been the one to damage him. Thanks to the drugs, Sebastian was born incredibly small, and years later was unable to grow beyond a tiny 4'8", all thanks to his mother, and a neglectful diet.

Sebastian was raised in a North Norcrest orphanage: The County Home for Boys. Like everything else in North Norcrest, the County Home for Boys was a filthy, run down, desolate place to live. The food was disgusting when they were fed at all, and often Sebastian was 'volunteered' to crawl into air ducts, and under the house to collect bugs and worms for his room mates and him to eat. The workers were almost always drunk, high or both, and were quite violent to the boys in their care. Because of this, Sebastian's already stunted growth, was stunted further, causing him to stop growing when he was 10.

When Sebastian was 15 he ran away and soon after joined the Royals, clinging to the sense of family they provided.

Theme Song:

Cheryl King

"I'm a Primadonna girl, all I ever wanted was the world."

name; Cheryl Amelia King age; 20 sexuality; pansexual gender; female power; healing. she is untrained however and can only mostly heal wounds, leaving scars when it comes to deep ones. she cannot bring people back from the dead alignment; east side/Royals role; governor's daughter/spy & agent face claim; madelaine petsch weapons; most every pair of high heels she owns has heels that sheath two knives and lock into place until she unsheathes them. Cheryl doesn't like using weapons though, so she wears the heels mostly for self protection in case she were ever to get into trouble.

likes; lavish parties, sushi/meals with fish, expensive and/or designer clothing/jewelry/shoes/etc, getting her way, living in the east side, red lipstick, being listened to, being cared about, having friends, dark colors {especially black}, gold dislikes; being/getting dirty, cheap fabric and clothing, being ignored, liars, fake friends, failure, growing close to someone besides her family, being called a primadonna virtues; fiercely loyal, protective, good at keeping secrets/good liar, kind-hearted & caring {though she hides it well} vices; selfish, rude, blunt, good liar, diva/primadonna, hot-headed, insecure {secretly of her actions and how she treats others}

history; Cheryl grew up in most likely the richest family in Norcrest, never having to worry about spending too much or being in too much danger, due to the guards that were always posted at every entrance and exit to her childhood home. Being the governor's
daughter had it's perks yes, but being the daughter of Regina King did not. Mrs King has been and is an extremely posh and snobbish person who cares more about her family's image than her daughter's happiness. She has been teaching Cheryl to be the stereotypical rich mean girl since she was little, and so that is how Cheryl has acted usually throughout her life. She finds the way her mother acts and how she acts any time there is a watchful eye of someone, anyone, around to be rather appalling, but she is too scared of the woman to rebel. Though she does enjoy throwing parties near every day and living a lavish lifestyle, when she discovered that she had the power to heal others- at around age 10 when her twin brother Jason feel out of a tree in their garden and she healed the scrape on his knee- she immediately knew she wanted to help others with her talents somehow. Sure, Cheryl isn't what you'd call a nice person per say, but she had a kind heart, which is the reason she joined the Royals behind her mother's back and has worked mostly as an operative inside of the east side. Mrs King still doesn't know of her daughter's involvement and that is most likely a good thing, seeing as she had many connections with all of the gangs in Norcrest, part of the reason they have so much wealth. Now, she wants to become a more active healer for the other agents of the Royals, but she's not sure how her family or even the Royals will take it. She is a prime target for many gangbangers to get back at her father and mother for the way that they live, considering that Jason is forbidden from leaving the house as his sister does. Jason always was the more obedient one, so he follows his parents' rule, unlike Cheryl.

theme song; "I know I've got a big ego, I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though"

code by pasta

Last edited:
arrow-the-copycat_nedjze.jpg

Name: Phantom
Power:
1.)Ability to blend and travel through shadows.
2.) Unnatural Marksmanship
3.) Enhanced Agility
4.) Enhanced Vision

Personality: He's known to be closed off. Not fully trusting of others. Keeps primarily to himself. Seen as cold and uncaring. Very observant.
Alignment: Neutral-Freelance Vigilante (Potential Royals)
Rank/Role in Alignment: N/A
Weapons: Compound bow, carbon steel arrows, three throwing knives, a ninjato
Likes: The dark, Martial arts, music, exercise, night time and fitness
Dislikes: Greed, lies, daylight, and traitors.

History:

To the criminals of Norcrest, Phantom is a bad nightmare. He shows no mercy to criminals, killing all in his path. He is known to be overly cruel, torturing and punishing those he's against in an horrible fashion. Every night he takes to the streets, hunting those that do the city wrong, giving no chance of surrender. Though Phantom targets criminals, he is by no means a hero, even known to kill police and civilians that get in his way. It is completely unknown as to what drives Phantom.

--This will be better written and made to look better shortly. So as of now WIP--

Theme Song:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back