• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Noragami (Closed)

So you make a personal character sheet and put it here. I'll do mine after and then we can start :D  

Alright. My internet at home has ran out so I doubt I will have it up for a while. I'll try getting it up before I leave where I am. If not, I'll get it up when I'm at college.

Alright. My internet at home has ran out so I doubt I will have it up for a while. I'll try getting it up before I leave where I am. If not, I'll get it up when I'm at college.

Alright it's ok :D I will wait :)  So don't worry about anything and don't worry about it :D  

Name:  Akira Miyamoto

Personality: Calm, caring, has her little emotional moments (everyone does at some point) and does have a slight tendency to panic when something she can't handle happens.

Appearance:

anime-33.jpg

Trousers and a hoodie in the same colours as what she already has on. Minus coat.

Sorry it's only small. I'll add more to it when I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
The forest was quiet and peaceful. 

Since it was Spring, the flowers would taint the trees and the ground with a huge amount of different colors. It was really pretty. The wind was also present but it was confortable and in it wasn't hot or cold. It was at the right temperature.

However, deep in the forest, there was something that was out of place.

A man, stood in there, his head looking down and the front of his legs leaned on the grass and the flowers. His pulses were trapped by long chains that fused to the ground. Blood was on his hands from the metal rubbing on his skin for gods know how long.

His eyes were closed but he was breathing, sign that he was alive.

He was wearing only a white blanket that fortunetely it was long enough to cover all of his body.

@AriaPsiana389

Akira was on a walk through the forest. She liked going on them, but didn't have a lot of a chance to do so. She had been with a group, but she separated from them some distance back. Though as she got deeper into the forest, she couldn't help but feel like there was someone, or something, else out there. Like one of those feelings that you weren't alone. She swore she could see something through the branches in the distance. She frowned, curiosity getting the better of her as she went to investigate.

She was not expecting what she saw.

A man, chained and covered by a blanket, in the middle of a forest.

Akira immediately went over, checking if the man was alive. Sighing in relief when she noticed he was breathing. She started to check him over for any signs of injury, the only ones she saw was the chains at his wrists. It was only then that she started to think about the dangers. Why he was chained in the first place.

@JPTheWarrior

The mysterious man stayed on the same position. 

Suddently, a yellow canary appeared behind her, on a tree branch. It was looking at her and didn't make a sound so it wouldn't be found.

Suddently he started mumbling words. She couldn't understand them as he was speaking too low for someone to hear.

His hands started moving and rubbing in the chains. OF course, his skin started to bleed, as it was already in a bad shape.

"Help... me..." he finally said, but his eyes kept closed like he was sleeping. He looked to be sleeping and having a bad nightmare.

@AriaPsiana389

"Try to keep still, ok? I'm trying to help you." She said, though she didn't know if he even heard here. She just hoped she wouldn't regret this later. That was if she could even find a way to release the man. There didn't seem to be a way to undo the chains from what she saw. She held one of his wrists to stop him from moving his hand so much, and to get a closer look at the chain. She wanted to help, she really did. There just seemed to be no way of doing so. She sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I can do..."

@JPTheWarrior

The moment she touched him he opened his eyes and looked around "Whe... where... am I?" he asked and when he looked at her he stoped moving, his eyes not moving a bit as he kept staring at her. "Human..." he says.

He looked at his chains "What happened?" he asked not really waiting for an answer. He seemed confused. "Help me?" he said as he looked at his surroundings. He managed to find the yellow canary and he clearly panicked. He didn't remember anything about why he was here. His name was missing too.

"We... need to leave quickly" he says "Tell me female. Do you believe in gods?" he asks, knowing it was a somewhat strange question.

@AriaPsiana389

Akira blinked, letting go of his wrist and standing up straight. She took a moment to realise he was actually waiting for an answer this time. "Yeah. I guess I believe in gods." She looked at the chains before back at his face. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how I can get these chains off you."

@JPTheWarrior

He smiled warmly to her "Do you really think I am in a position to hurt you?" he sighed and looked at the chains, his blank face returning and the smile fading. "They say Gods can do almost anything, if humans pray for them. Can you pray?" he asked "Can you pray that I will live this chains?" he asked, knowing that was probably stupid.

Usually, he would never act like he was acting now, as he was normally pretty blank and neutral, not showing emotions and not saying a word, but that yellow bird over there meant trouble for him if he didn't leave fast.

@AriaPsiana389

She was confused by what he was wanting her to do. She though for a moment before sighing. "If that's what you want me to do... Don't know how it would help like." She moved back slightly so she wasn't so close to him. She close her eyes and clasped her hands together, just what she had gotten into the habit of doing when praying. Even if she didn't do it often. Muttering a few words along the lines of letting the man out of his chains.

@JPTheWarrior

He smiled as he can feel his power come back. He had been forgotten a long time ago but now that someone was praying for him, his existence was recognized by a human and so he power came back.

His eyes turned gold as they glew. He smiled "Thank you human" he said as the chains started to melt. He stood up but his smile quickly fade away and his face of victory turned into one of despair as he screamed.

His memory was being stolen. He could feel it. Not even his name stayed as he fell onto the ground his hand landing on her left foot. His eyes were once again closed.

"Hey!" Akira panicked when the man's expression suddenly changed and he screamed before collapsing. She crouched and lightly shook his shoulder. "Hey, sir. You alright? You even conscious?" She looked around. There was probably no way she could carry the man. She could try, but she wouldn't be able to take him all the way out of the forest without constantly stopping.

@JPTheWarrior

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her "Who are you?" he asks, his voice not showing emotion. He looks around "Where are we?" he asks another question. He seemed confused. 

He looked around "I don't remember anything..." he says.

@AriaPsiana389

She frowned. "That's not good..." She sighed. "You're in a forest. I found you in chains. You were freed then something happened." She explained, not entirely sure what happened herself.

"Can you stand? We need to get you out of here. Laying around on the forest floor wont do you any good."

@JPTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back