Noob here ^^;

Kairi

Hi there!

I'm Kairi and I'm new here. I've been role playing for a good while (about a year) on different sites but I hope to get used to the way of RP around here.

I'm a budding author, I love to read, I'm a fan of anime, manga and art in general. I love languages though I'm not fluent in many (Irish and English, learning Spanish and Japanese). I love RPing very much and I hope I'll fit in well here!

Thank you :)

Hewo =D

I'm Secret Loner and I'm also new here ^^ I just joined Thursday and I've been roleplaying for a while too but on different sites... Now the sites are dead v__v

I'm not a author but I'm a drawer and I don't really read much... unless it's Manga. I know some languages and I'm only fluent with English. The languages I know but not fluent is Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Thai and that's all... I think. So yea... I mainly know the Asian language since I'm Asian. Hope I get to RP with you soon :D

Hello, Kairi! I'm Oitetment, although I find it quite taboo for anyone to call me Ointment. Welcome to the RPNation!

...I wonder if you can teach me a bit of Irish... :'3 pff Idon'tknowwhatelsetosay

:D youguysarefriendlyyay

Thank you!! I admire your enthusiasm for drawing, Secret Loner! I really wish I could draw but it really isn't a talent I have.. You should draw manga (I love manga too, school-life shoujo is my ultimate weakness).

Oitetment (interesting name btw) I would be happy to, though I warn you, it's not my favourite language (in fact, I kind of hate it lol >.>)

Nearly everyone is friendly on the site to an extent. ~

I can also draw... But I'm purely self-taught, and only able to draw cartoon-like.

What is your favorite language and why?

Hahahah... I would draw a manga but I'm just to lazy... xD And plus.. from a scale though 1 and 10 for Anime/Manga (And I only draw Anime/Manga) is... about 6.... so I guess I will until I'm about 8.5 :D

I love Japanese. I'm not sure why, I just find it very flowing. It's familiar to me as well.. I just really love it >.< I would love to learn Latin also, it sounds gorgeous.. Chinese words appeal to me a lot but the way it is spoken isn't my favourite for some reason? I can't read Chinese, only some kanji, but I know a few useless phrases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back