(Non-Canonical) Exalted DeathMatch II

Who will kick the other one's ass?

• Torqued-off DK with a Long Crystal Stormer (with his manhood impugned)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lotus and his 'Shroom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ahhh yes, another match of the Ages. Hmm...who would win? I put my money with...*casts vote* the Shroom. Let's face it, even the DKs would run from that  :shock:

dude, dont underestimate the shroom, true the guy may have a sniper rifle but its gonna take multiple shots... cus this shroom isnt circumsized... natural body armor baby... :D

thats the sorta comments*^^^ not even a full sentence... i know your secret... i can steal your power and use it myself hahahahahah. i too will have 1000 posts on my roster you just wait and see!

dude i always have plans for contributing to this forum, i mean i wanna submit characters, and like artifacts, and even some art... plus i have some sick campaign ideas.. but i am either embarressed because i am not as eloquent or as articulate as you guys... i couldnt stand the critism. also i am sorta like protective of my ideas... dont want people stealing my work... but then again you guys are all full of ideas so maybe mine are so original.

i am also hella lazy.

Aside from the lazy bit (shame) How about sending to someone you know and trust? One of us or maybe a friend who could proofread perhaps?

i would probably send to Jakk i know i can trust him lol. naw i trust you too cthulhu. one of you guys could help me i guess.

i would do friends around here but i am the most exalted knowledgeable (yeah...)

and all the people i used to play moved, they live too far away.

Hmm, well give Jakk or me a shout, I can help. And so can he when he has a moment or two free. As can El SiD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back