Non-breaking spaces

Doctor Calgori

Minister of Science, Shhh.....
Not sure if site support or general forum

For all you Xenforo veterans out there: is there a way within the editor to force non-breaking spaces? Xenforo is eating all of the ones I try to put in, and the haxx that do work aren't pretty.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Not sure if site support or general forum
For all you Xenforo veterans out there: is there a way within the editor to force non-breaking spaces? Xenforo is eating all of the ones I try to put in, and the haxx that do work aren't pretty.

[/QUOTE]
Moved to support.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Not sure if site support or general forum

[/QUOTE]I'm not entirely sure what a breaking space is, but I'm assuming that the editor just refuses to input them. Is this something that happens in the BBCode editor, rich text editor (WYSIWYG), or both?

medelsvensson said:
I'm not entirely sure what a breaking space is, but I'm assuming that the editor just refuses to input them. Is this something that happens in the BBCode editor, rich text editor (WYSIWYG), or both?
I believe it happens in both. This is because editors normally take the enter to mean a <br> and not just a space in a <p>. If that is the issue he is talking about.

It happens in both, and I'm talking about the non-breaking space Unicode character. The HTML equivalent would be  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back