• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nobody else can have you!

5:00 AM, Alexander's House

Alexander has just woken up. He's wearing his usual pajamas, and he called his girlfriend. "Hey, just calling to say good morning, and I love you." He'd proceed to do his morning routine, brush his teeth, take a piss, take a shower, and get dressed for school. He'd eat breakfast, and get a text from his girlfriend. * Arrie: Luv u :3* he'd read, and smile from the remark. He'd get his backpack and go to school, by walking there.

6:00 am, outside Alexander's home.

Caira had been waiting for 2 hours for him to go to school. She always waited for him so she could make sure he didn't get hurt on the way.

Her parents didn't mind, they didn't talk much, or at all actually, anymore.

She heard the door open and quickly put her half eaten chocolate bar in her backpack and watched him leave.

She followed, making sure he didn't see her.

6:30 AM, St. Joan of Arc University

He arrived at school, and went to his locker. He put in his backpack and took out his History book. Then; he saw her. Ariana Matthews, his girlfriend. He slowly walked towards her and hugged her. "Hey, beautiful." thus he began to smile. She responded with a "Hey, you." They'd try to kiss, yet they were seen by the guidance counselor, entering the premises. "No PDA in school, students. I apologize."

Caira bit her lip as her eyes grew smaller. She pretended to look through her backpack. Her fingers touched the small knife she always had with her and some of the chocolate bars. Caira sighed as she walked past her two classmates torwards the classroom.

It was time, she would finally make sure that that crazy girl would stay away from her man.

7:00 AM, Classroom

After separating, he would go to class. He saw Caira, the girl who everyone thought was a loner. "I don't get why everyone's so mean to her.. She just needs a friend." he'd think, as he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, because class didn't start until 7:30. "Hi, I'm Alex. You're Caira, right? How are you liking it so far, here in St. Joan?"

Caira looked up at him, smiling.

"Greetings Alex! Well it's been quite enjoyable this far." She said.

Oh my man finally is speaking to me! How lovely!

((Not sure if you know, but Yanderes are really shy, unless this is a girl with real emotions :P ))

(Don't question me! It's reeeeeeaaaally late! Like the middle of the night and I haven't slept for like 4 days so my brain is tired!)

(lol. Kay.)

7:15 AM, Classroom

"Oh, professor is almost here. Try not to sleep." he'd say as he smiled and went to his seat. He'd skip through his History book and wait for his teacher, while thinking about Ariana.

Caira sighed as she picked up her own book, waiting for the teacher.

She looked through the window as she reminded herself of the plan over and over. Students started dropping in and soon everyone was there.

7:30 AM, Classroom

The professor arrived and class is now in session. "Time for history, class. Turn your books to page 316. Now, you see an image of a woman, murdering another woman behind a man. Terrifying, isn't it? This, class, is what is called a "Yandere". Yanderes usually only existed during the old times, when Japan was under the rule of an evil emperor. Yanderes are women who have no emotion; whatsoever, yet when they see a man, they begin to think they "love" him. And if a yandere sees a rival, or someone else who loves their man, they will do anything to get rid of them, even murder."

Caira tilted her head, looking out if the window for a couple of seconds. She then looked down into the book, on the picture. Terrifying? She didn't understand what was so wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back