• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No rest for the ωιскєd

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I actually think I'm going to back out. Super sorry for the hold up. I had a character idea in mind that I was extremely attached to but it was a female and I don't want to overrun the game with females, so it's probably best I step back and let some other wonderful writer snag the gluttony role. I can't bring myself to come up with a male role that I care about enough to commit to. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

[/QUOTE]
lostviolence said:
I have to agree with Amora here, I have to back out too. There are too many female and I was planning to make one. I'm sorry but I have to back out as well, hope everything goes well for you! <3
Right now we are actually even pertaining gender ratio! Gluttony is up for grabs if either of you would still like to take the role. :3

Baetroclus said:
Alrighty
@allizae @PlaguedWithInsanity we're open for business! @The Octopus Garden You can post your cs right to the sign-up page. You're accepted automatically. Once you do that feel free to post like the others!! @Felicis When you get back I can give you a summary of what happened and you can post too. Hopefully not much took place without you though.

Hope you guys have fun! I'll check in tomorrow and write a post myself.
Thank you. I'll try to have my CS for you guys tomorrow.

Also, out of curiosity, what time zones are you all coming from? I was up at 2am finishing the intro post for this Rp and it seemed like nearly everyone was on. I go by Eastern Standard Time.

Generally time differences don't effect the frequency of my posts too much though so don't worry. Insomnia has some perks.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Right now it's 12:38pm here. I live in the west coast.
Oh cool. If I'm remembering right then you're three hours behind me. That's not too bad

I am low-key very afraid this rp is gonna die before it even started guys D; It's up and running So y'all can post

Last edited by a moderator:
Baetroclus said:
I am low-key very afraid this rp is gonna die before it even started guys D; It's up and running So y'all can post
Oh, okay.

For the first scene, what should our intro posts look like? Are we already at the party? Have we already committed the murder? Are we just coming to the party?

This is essential information for us to start this.

Yup. All essential information already up c: are you not getting alerts when something is posted on that tab?

Just wanted to pop in to say I haven't forgotten about this! There have been some complications with my desktop as of late; long story short, I am unable to use it. I'm restricted to mobile at the moment, but I do intend to finish my character sheet and get his starter up for you all this weekend regardless of my situation.

And this is late, but in answer to your earlier question, I am in EST as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baetroclus said:
Also, out of curiosity, what time zones are you all coming from? I was up at 2am finishing the intro post for this Rp and it seemed like nearly everyone was on. I go by Eastern Standard Time.
Generally time differences don't effect the frequency of my posts too much though so don't worry. Insomnia has some perks.
GMT+1. My timezone will probably lead to late replies. Sorry :(

[QUOTE="The Octopus Garden]Just wanted to pop in to say I haven't forgotten about this! There have been some complications with my desktop as of late; long story short, I am unable to use it. I'm restricted to mobile at the moment, but I do intend to finish my character sheet and get his starter up for you all this weekend regardless of my situation.
And this is late, but in answer to your earlier question, I am in EST as well.

[/QUOTE]
That's alright! Thank you so much for letting me know. I really appreciate it. Good luck getting everything back together

Baetroclus said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity Please respond to the rp so we can continue posting
Oh, I'm so sorry.. I knew there was a roleplay that I forgot to respond to. I'll definitely respond tonight, and I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences on my part.

I'm in way too many roleplays Dx

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Oh, I'm so sorry.. I knew there was a roleplay that I forgot to respond to. I'll definitely respond tonight, and I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences on my part.
I'm in way too many roleplays Dx
It's cool friend. As long as you dont forget c:

Gluttony if its open,eh? Perfect for me anyhow. I know im abit late but i am really interested!

Moody Leo is moody

I like how different all of our characters are. Makes things more interesting. Even the new character coming in for gluttony isn't too similar to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back