• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No rest for the ωιскєd

Baetroclus

Who died for his baechilles
Questions, plotting, etc.

For starters, I messed up the BBC code and can't fix it so you can enjoy the imperfections there. I really tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i'm pretty interested in this, but tend to avoid going into roleplays completely blind and fumbling around. Just to confirm: the characters literally killed the notorious blackmailer together?

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]So i'm pretty interested in this, but tend to avoid going into roleplays completely blind and fumbling around. Just to confirm: the characters literally killed the notorious blackmailer together?

[/QUOTE]
Yup. All together. Whether it was because they were drunk or just circumstance or some other reason can be up to the group when we get one together.

lostviolence said:
Mind reserving Lust for me please? I'll send you a CS soon
No problem, friend. Looking forward to it c:

I should have a cs to you at some point after work tomorrow night. Mind reserving gluttony for me until then?

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]I should have a cs to you at some point after work tomorrow night. Mind reserving gluttony for me until then?

[/QUOTE]
No problem

I really like this idea. Also, the quote reminds me of Carolina Crown's show, Inferno. It may just be because I'm a slut for good marching bands, but that show was just something else. I think I'll be going for lust, if I have time for it.

QuixoticKitten said:
I really like this idea. Also, the quote reminds me of Carolina Crown's show, Inferno. It may just be because I'm a slut for good marching bands, but that show was just something else. I think I'll be going for lust, if I have time for it.
For now lust is reserved, but I'll give it a few days and if I don't get a cs I'll let you know. Right now avarice is open, if you don't want to wait. It's the only available spot left.

Felicis said:
Can we start RPing?
I would rather we have a group set up before we start. Cause I want us all to agree on a schedule or to at least start on a common ground. We still need one member to play avarice, if you know someone

Gluttony will be up at some point tonight. Anyone know the gender ratio so far so that I know what to make my character?

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]Gluttony will be up at some point tonight. Anyone know the gender ratio so far so that I know what to make my character?

[/QUOTE]
There are already three characters up on the character sign up tab. Two are female. We only have one male

@lostviolence @Amora Aurora

We're still waiting on those character sheets guys. Normally I try to be relaxed about this kind of thing but it's been a while and the people who already sent me a cs are anxious to begin. Role-playing is definitely a fun, casual thing that we all do online, but there's just a bit more commitment involved when you Rp in a group. I don't want to be mean or bossy about it before, but it's dragging out now you know?

I actually think I'm going to back out. Super sorry for the hold up. I had a character idea in mind that I was extremely attached to but it was a female and I don't want to overrun the game with females, so it's probably best I step back and let some other wonderful writer snag the gluttony role. I can't bring myself to come up with a male role that I care about enough to commit to. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

I have to agree with Amora here, I have to back out too. There are too many female and I was planning to make one. I'm sorry but I have to back out as well, hope everything goes well for you! <3

Just thought I should point out that the gender ratio is going to be uneven anyway, considering there are five characters at play here. I am making avarice as male. Considering the deceased is male as well, I don't think it would be the end of the world if the remaining two characters were female, although @Baetroclus should make that call.

EDIT: I counted wrong (I'm great with the maths). Regardless, I don't think gender ratio is that important. That's just my opinion, however.

Its not extremely important, no. Diversity is just nice. Besides, you can have the same character not change personality at all when changing from female to male and vice versa. But I won't pressure anyone to stay if they don't want to.

allizae said:
Can we do like...first posts or something like tomorrow? I'm so excited for this!
You know what, why the hell not. Sure. I'll set it up so that tomorrow we can start posting. That may make it tough to get someone to play gluttony for us, but someone can double up if anything. Whoever gets to it first can post. Though I've noticed that @Felicis is on going to be home for a bit so we can't get too carried away.

Alrighty

@allizae @PlaguedWithInsanity we're open for business! @The Octopus Garden You can post your cs right to the sign-up page. You're accepted automatically. Once you do that feel free to post like the others!! @Felicis When you get back I can give you a summary of what happened and you can post too. Hopefully not much took place without you though.

Hope you guys have fun! I'll check in tomorrow and write a post myself.

QuixoticKitten said:
*reads your custom title*

LESBIAN BUDDIES :D *extends arm out for a high-five*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back