No one reads these...

AllyAnn

... but I'll introduce myself anyway. Because I'm just that vain.

So, on all the websites that I'm a member of, I'm usually known as AllyAnn or Ally-Ann. I'm a high school student, and my hobbies/interests/talents consist of singing, writing, drawing, painting, and learning languages (French and Mandarin Chinese currently). I'm also a fan of anime, though I haven't watched an entire series in a couple years, save for Hetalia. Fear not, however; I'm not a weaboo that's obsessed with Japan and it's culture; I just find it interesting and a bit fun. I also enjoy dabbling with politics, as wells as debating moral issues/concepts.

The types of roleplays that I enjoy the most have some sort of far-fetched plot. Sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, and fantasy are among my favorites.

I have about two years' worth of experience in roleplaying, but truth be told, this is the only roleplay website I'm a part of. The website I initially started roleplaying on had a section for roleplaying, but there weren't many people who occupied it.

So... Here I am! If you took the time to read even a sentence in his introduction, I thank you. ^^

Noooo. Not true. I read these... Erm... If I am somebody? D:

You're welcome, though! [Was tempted to use whalecome, but that would be IMPROPER on an INTRODUCTION THREAAAD.]

Heya! I'm Paranoia, commonly called Oit or Oi.

What're you best at, among your hobbies/interests/talents? I know myself to be a bit interested in writing and drawing, though not good at them. Well, I'll leave that up to the beholder, because I just have terrible self-esteem.

This is also my first -official- roleplaying website. Despite me roleplaying for about 6 years now, mostly in script. I was young when I was younger!

Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around, Ally~

Hello, AllyAnn! Welcome. You seem like a neat person, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. I'm excited that you're learning Mandarin Chinese, actually. It's a lovely language; I'm learning it myself. How many years have you been taking it?

My word, I didn't think that anyone would reply. Well, then. Answer time it is.

@Haru-chi: Aw, thank you very much! = ^_^ =

@Paranoia: I'm best at drawing, languages, and singing. I'm good at writing, but I definitely need practice.

@Kokino Hu: I've been taking Mandarin Chinese only since last March, and though I have a lesson only once a week, I've been learning at a decent pace. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back