• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals: Rebooted (OOC)

Oh yeah well our characters are very similar and also very different he is a gentleman and actually prefers not to fight but yours proves yourself in battle

I would figure people who have to ad to their power from the world would be support I call upon my powers to enhance others in return my powers keep charged its like I draw power from their battle and then I can use mine after I enhance them so I need to enhance to enhance myself

i mean time doesnt really matter cause timezones just post after we start

It's awesome you guys are still keeping the idea going even after I abandoned you! Sorry about that, i've been having some troubles over the last few months. Good luck with everything, I might even join in sometime!

It's awesome you guys are still keeping the idea going even after I abandoned you! Sorry about that, i've been having some troubles over the last few months. Good luck with everything, I might even join in sometime!
whale crumb back! (or are you just checkin?)

Rewriting lore to make it more accessible for people! It shouldnt really affect the charas that are already up but just in case ya'll should check it when its done (i'll tell you) <3 Rui Rui HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Cychotic Cychotic Jmanlittleman Jmanlittleman Kazanna Kazanna
Also dont forget to invite anyone you think would like this kind of rp <3

Last edited:
Huh, you got rid of my organisation from way back when. How dare you. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back