• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom No Benefits

"I like it it's my house I don't need to be a fucking killer with class" she sputters looking around the house "mind as we'll live in the woods"

Aaron bursted out laughing and nudged him with an elbow "I was just playin" then she got all serious and stared at him for a long time

He saw get glaring at him and he sighed "What did I do this one your giving me the same serious look." He said to her and relaxed on the chair.

"We'll good I mean I wasn't the pretty one out of the family so that works for me" she sputtered looking at the floor putting her pocket knife on her mouth

"well you must be lying cause i make dead blind children cry" she spoke dropping the knife on her foot she grit her teeth in pain "shit!" she exclaimed pulling it out of her foot and throwing it at the wall then holding her foot.

He sighed as he looked at her then put cloth on her foot to stop the bleeding. He felt pain on his chest and he groaned "I hate my chest right now since It was cut open.

Aaron stepped away slightly "I don't need help" she said stumbling back looking at him "it's weird" she spoke quietly then stared at his week body "are you alright?" She asked

"Aaron if you keep being stubborn you should just atleast accept my help. And do me a favor and stop mothering me" he told her and sighed

"Yeah says the one trying to help me" she laughed then ran outside into the street she put a SnapBack on pulling a cigarette out of her pocket lighting and taking a long drag

"Your not the fucking boss of me" she said gritting her teeth angrily "you don't control me" she screamed "I'm so done with this shit my parents controlled me that's most of the reason their gone i can't stand it anymore" she stopped for a moment as tears flooded down her cheeks "I don't deserve to live" she muttered running upstairs slamming the door behind her then throws things on the floor then punching the wall breaking her hand.

Aaron opened the door from her bedroom she had dark circles under her eyes and she had scratches along her face she looked like shit. She stumbled out of the room and trudged down the stairs and into the outdoors.

It was raining....As usual. She sighed as she whimpered across the street soon collapsing into a rain puddle just laying there.

The next night he woke up and noticed Aaron wasn't there and he sighed and went out to look for her and soon found her on a puddle and he picked her up and sighed "you need to act better.

Aaron glared at him and shoved him away "what do you mean i need to act better?" she grit her teeth beginning to charge away "your aren't me, maybe if you did murder you'd understand" she screamed in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back