Nixon 'Dry Ice' Patrick Thorn

RubyRose

Ace Character - Final 4
Let me first just say Nixon, you are so cool. Just like a seriously cool guy; I'd love ot have a friend like you. Anyway, now that that's taken care of, I'm curious. We've already seen how great a friend you are to Lyre and to Vixa, but what about some of the other Dragons? Who else would you call your friend? 

Alright, just to add in a more interesting question... you seem like a really sporty guy so does anyone ever comment on how you don't sweat when you're working really hard on whatever court you're playing on? 

@Danoram

*Nixon snaps to attention at the hearing of a voice, straightening his posture and holding a serious expression* "Hey!?" *Then, come the compliment, he struck a positive smirk while at the same time managing to look flattered* "Thank you, kindly. Consider us friends if that's case!" *He slumps back in his chair, finally, having already grown comfortable, then answers the question* "Who else would I call my friend?... Oh! I would have to say everyone who I've met is a friend, really. There are still a lot of members I have yet to interact with, but I really look forward to getting to know them, you know?

*At the second question, Nixon blinks, thinking. Then, he gives a laugh while resting his hands behind his head.*
"I seem sporty?... Heh, awesome. Actually... Yeah, a lot of people comment on my inability to sweat. I don't find it all that strange, though, but that's a given, right? I've had several girls express jealousy towards me, but I don't think they were being serious- just joking around."

@RubyRose

Users who are viewing this thread