Shadow Cursed
Picture:

Nix.jpg

Name: Nix Falcore

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 165 pounds

Academy: Souldew

Year: First

Spirit Power: SE Trick Shots - Nix's wildly unpredictable spirit has manifested in the ability to create bullets of pure spirit energy. He can shoot varying types of bullets depending on which color his SE takes. Currently the bullet types are as follows:

Red - Explosive Round: The bullet explodes in a burst of flame when it makes contact or once it travels outside Nix's range where he can maintain the bullet. (One hundred feet or so)

Black - Blackout Round: The bullet explodes into a smokescreen upon contact or exiting Nix's range of control.

The power's ultimate limitation at the moment is that he MUST have a gun, whether real or toy, in order to fire his energy. If he doesn't the energy isn't able to be compressed enough to be useful. The bullet is too large and explodes after maybe a few inches of travel.

Eye Color: Varies depending on mood thanks to his SE

Hair Color: White

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationships: Noriko-sensei, his enabler

Dislikes: Stiff people, People that mock his SP, and being forced to not use his guns.

Strengths: Nix is a fast and mobile fighter, His ability can become very versatile in time and he's very easy going.

Weaknesses: If Nix loses his guns, the effective range of his bullets is about five feet and he has no physical strength for melee combat.

Personality: Nix is a wild child of sorts. His desires range from sleeping in one day to trying to find a mountain to climb the next. Nix has the mindset of "I want to do what I want to do and I want to do it NOW." And to many people's dismay and disbelief he does just that. Nix is very easy going and informal with everyone. He often comes up with a nickname for people because "remembering a person't name is too plain." Excitement and exploration drive this boy's heart and he will let that carry him everywhere.

History: Born on the continent of Royalty. He was the child of a couple of farmers and lived a modest life up until he was seven. He learned what he could at school, but nothing ever felt "right" to Nix. He didn't just want to sit around learning or farming, he wanted to roam, learn and explore. And that's exactly what he did. Nix began cutting class in order to go and see more of Royalty, at least within reason of course. He never left to where adepts trained or fought because he understood the danger. However, he found himself often just finding interesting places that one would miss if they weren't looking for it.

Nix was quickly labeled a delinquent, but a gifted one at that. He would openly declare that he'd skip school the next day and despite the best efforts of faculty, friends and family, they couldn't stop him. His will power drove him to go climbing into places he shouldn't, including within the walls of Esprit Academy. Nix wound up in the academy simply because he was curious about adepts, having never considered becoming one himself. While there he made his way into a lab where they'd just received some new tech from Virtue, the continent on the other side of the ocean. It was a technology called "guns" and they intrigued Nix. He watched unnoticed as some of the adepts tested out this new technology. Unable to contain himself, Nix snagged one of the guns from an adept that wasn't paying attention.

The gun itself wasn't loaded, but when Nix pulled the trigger a red bullet of SE shot out and exploded against the target. Shocked by this turn of events, Nix was put through several tests in which they found that his SE was vast, but at the same time, it held no particular direction. Anything other than being fired off from a gun was a waste and normally amounted to nothing. For a year, they tested him to the best of Esprit's abilities, but the technology was just lacking. So, they transferred him across the ocean to Souldew where he could learn more about guns and possibly improve on his ability to use his SP and SE.

During his four months since arriving, Nix has spent a lot of time with coaches and teachers. He's learned to be able to use his SE outside of just his SP, but it's generally weak. Normally having it explode in his face more than being of any use. However, he has learned to create a smokescreen bullet that he calls his "Blackout Bullet". He hopes to someday have a massive arsenal of different bullet types to use and help the world.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually guns are commonplace. Even bandits use guns. But maybe more advanced guns or ammunition in particular is what you mean. I do find it a tad strange that Esprit denies the fact that they cant train him. Since theyre Souldew's sister school (and ultimately prouder lol). But maybe his affinity for firearms in particular is what caused the transfer, because Esprit loves their traditions and such more.

At any rate, I think instead of "SE bullets" (like i said, basically anyone can technically do this), i think you mean SE bullet abilities. Like his Power in particular is to form bullets into abilities that accomplish different things. That is an interesting Power, that I like. :)

@Kiroshiven

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually guns are commonplace. Even bandits use guns. But maybe more advanced guns or ammunition in particular is what you mean. I do find it a tad strange that Esprit denies the fact that they cant train him. Since theyre Souldew's sister school (and ultimately prouder lol). But maybe his affinity for firearms in particular is what caused the transfer, because Esprit loves their traditions and such more.

At any rate, I think instead of "SE bullets" (like i said, basically anyone can technically do this), i think you mean SE bullet abilities. Like his Power in particular is to form bullets into abilities that accomplish different things. That is an interesting Power, that I like. :)

@Kiroshiven

How about SE Trick Shots? Sounds cooler. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back