• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Nine's Island of Art Dump and Art Trade / Commissions

Hello and welcome to my art trade and my art dump thread.

I am doing Art Fundamentals at DrawABox and they have a 50/50 rule there, meaning you draw 50% of the time learning and 50% of the time for fun.
And because you can only draw so much of your own OCs and your favorite mobile gacha characters, well, here I am.

For those unfamiliar with the terms, art trade is basically trading of each other's artworks, aka "I draw your character and you draw mine".
I don't care about your skill level (whether it is better or worse), I just want something to draw. I would very much appreciate PMs. I draw daily.
I only draw humanoid characters (but not furries).

If you want to ask for commission that is good too, PM me and we can discuss - more details coming soon regarding this.

NOTE: I ask that my work be not used for any commercial purposes, personal use only please (for both Art Trade and Commission).

Luter.pngdcj2bps-b7626730-d991-403e-86b8-ad5d14f8e1cd.png

Warlock.pngEsteban.pngSmallKanna.pngthetower.pngFaust.png

Note: If you speicifically want watercolor make sure to ask, because I usually work more with watercolor pencils nowadays (2nd to right)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back