• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
Ms. Dinah Lonesth

"That is indeed me, my dears! So nice to be seeing all of your faces, and it'll be even better teaching you all! Just so you know, those who cannot use magic will be taught how to resist magic, and those who can use magic will be taught how to hone their abilities."
Dinah explained, wanting to be clear and clarify the goal of her lessons.

@Everyone in the class

Surfruaa glanced up at the woman and blinked, cocking her head bck. "...You mean you're...not gonna drug us or make us fight or anything?" She croaked, clearing her throat with a quiet cough. "'C-Cause I've had enough of that shi-...stuff for one day."

@Anaxileah

It was bothering me that I felt like I knew her so I called out, " did you use work in the forest or live there?" I ask her. I watch as the room became dead silent while they waited for the teacher to answer.

@Anaxileah

Ms. Dinah Lonesth

"Yes, dear. My specialty is cursing people, mainly with the ability I cursed you with. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble, but clearly you are worthy of this school and therefore must have great talent. And no, nothing bad happened in this class."
Dinah responded, smiling apologetically at the two girls.

@Surfruaa @Moonpaw

I looked at her I was mad, so I just put my head down and didn't look at her. Feeling that chill down my spine. And my face expression went cold.

@Anaxileah

Surfruaa let out a heavy sigh of relief and rubbed her eyes, chuckling softly. "Thank fu- I mean god- I mean goodness for that..." The young vampiress stammered tapping her feet beneath the desk and drumming her fingers. "So what're you teaching us?"

@Anaxileah

ZevVeli said:
Umbra eyed the young woman who had just entered, he stood up and walked towards her. Greetings, fair one. I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting yet. I am called Umbra in the tongue of fleshlings, I have found that many of the sounds in Rhisthane are not pronounceable by your tongues. May I have the pleasure of your acquaintanceship?
@JadeWuvsCookies
Evelyn jumped slightly as the boy approached her and introduced himself "O-Oh hello, my name is Evelyn but you can calm me Eve." she paused slightly before holding out her hand "Nice to meet you, yes you may." she smiled and looked down at her hand before the teacher as she spoke, slowly retracting her hand back to her side and cocking her head. "Ms. Dinah, why do you curse people? Even if they do deserve it?"

Zen had fallen asleep in class. It seemed to him that the students were, for the most part , without their brains at the moment. Might it be another one of the teachers weird potions or toxins? Zen did not care to know so he simply fell asleep in his normal position sitting straight up and with his eyes partially open to see those who approached him

(i was on my phone i couldn't tell oops)

Umbra sat down next to Eve, he shifted his attention back towards the instructor. Much like the vampire classmate, he too had had enough of fighting and facing his inner demons, however he was interested to see what this class would hold, magic was not a topic usually broached by the Rhisthirane, left solely to the domains of scholars and the powerful mages who summoned them into the mortal planes, the standard response to encountering a mage was to zip away and strike from the shadows.

Yukari was paying full attention to the lesson she loved magic more specifically magic tricks even the most simplest of magic tricks amazed no matter how many times she saw them. Agito on the other hand was only paying small notice to the lesson. He was the brains he could think up a plan to beat a magic user easy all he would have to do is make Yukari. He stopped at the thought all his plans needed Yukari and began paying more attention.

Gadgena

"Indeed. It is quite a lovely night." Gadgena looked up at the Headmistress when she made her announcement. "We should depart, our next class will begin soon." Gadgena stood, then offered a hand to her new acquaintance. "I am Gadgena. What name shall I call you by?" Gadgena smiled at the girl, pleased to have made a new friend. Or at least, I think this is what friendship is.

@Stamper

"I agree," Zero said with a small nod. When she first offered her hand, Zero stared at it blankly as if the gesture was alien. After a few moments, she gingerly took her hand to stand. "Thank you..." She replied awkwardly, not familiar with friendly gestures. "Zero." After a few more moments, she tried for another friendly gesture, or rather, comment. "Nice to meet you."

@Anaxileah

Gadgena

Gadgena tilted her head and smiled at the girl, looking at her with an emotionless gaze. "It's nice to meet you as well, Miss Zero." Gadgena then turned and began walking to their class, expecting Zero to follow.

(Sorry for not responding to you before ;-; @Stamper)

(AHH- Sorry for the lack of replies! I've had a lot of papers to write lately. :c )

With lunch concluded, Mika stood and followed Blake. "Eh- Don't you think we'll be late," he hesitated, "I suppose I'll go with you anyways." He stuck his hands into his pockets and strolled alongside his friend. The other students were headed in the opposite direction towards class. His concern began to grow as he considered multiple scenarios of being punished. The palms of his hands started to feel sweaty and his eyes narrowed in discomfort. He glanced at Blake and spoke sincerely, "Okay, if either of us gets in trouble we are both going down..Together, alright?" Satisfied with his proposal, he straightened up and took a deep breath. With a sudden new determination, Mika gave a few urgent pats on Blake's back, "Hey, hey! Lets hurry!" His eyes beamed, pleading the kid to comply.

@Oliverfan

(It's quite alright, @Oliverfan

@Aqua

@Stamper

@Stamper

Surfruaa perked up when she saw Liliana, cocking a shoulder as she made her way to the left side of the room, slipping her hands into her pockets. She watched Liliana with a smile, crossing her legs and leaning back against the wall.

@Anaxileah

zen walked into class and upon hearing what the teacher had said he walked over to the right of the room. hios shadows were considered magic but he could use other kinds like sensory magic and the "dark arts" as his master referred to ther. the dark arts are a combination of multiple magics often used for torture and executions

Agito went to the magic user side while Yukari went to the non-magic user side Yukari wasn't thinking much of what this meant but instead was just prying to see a magic trick. Agito on the other hand was trying to guess why hpthe teacher had split up the class.

(Sorry @Kidokun if my posts are short. I'm a bit sick and kinda out of it)

Blake quickly ran to the classroom, noticing class was starting. He motioned for Mika to follow him as he ran.

Blake arrived in the classroom just quick enough to hear Ms. Lonesth's comment about the magic user being on one side of the room and the non magic users being on the other. Blake slowly walked over to the side of the room where the non magic users were, and stood mostly away from the group.

@anybodyelsewhowants2talk

Last edited by a moderator:
zen noticed Agito and Yukari split up and go to different sides of the room. it did not surprise zen that Yukari was not a magic user but what did surprise him was that agito did this made him curious as to what types of magic agito used he, slowly approached agito and stood beside him letting out a monotone "hello"

Agito looked up at Zen and smiled. "Oh hey Zen I knew you'd be on this side." He had gone back to his usual carefree attitude whatever this class threw at him he'd be ready. Yukari was looking at who else didn't use magic like her hopefully she would find a good rival in the group.

@zenreaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back