• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
Mika raised his eyebrows at the student. 'Wow, he sure can eat,' he thought, dumbfounded by the amount of food he had in his mouth. Then he began to laugh at Blake's explanation, "You what- You grabbed the books out of her hands? Oh man. Smooth, Hoodie." He wiped a tear from his eye as he caught his breath. Blake was a very interesting classmate, and he made Mika feel comfortable being around so many people. His face softened for a moment, glad he had met the kid. The sweetness in his eyes didn't last as his gaze sharpened and he returned to maintaing a cool exterior. He picked at his steak and took a few bites. When he glanced at Blake's plate it was already empty. Mika clicked his tongue and scoffed, "Tch, already this tired? Maybe its because you ate so much." As he spoke, Mika realized that he hadn't eaten much himself. Oddly enough he wasn't terribly hungry despite burning off a lot of energy already. Maybe he was unconsciously eating less out of fear of his nausea returning.

@Oliverfan

Headmistress Nocturne Khokhan

The headmistress entered the dining hall, the other teachers having retrieved their food already and taken them to their classes to eat. I don't understand what's wrong with eating with one another... Nocturne thought to herself, shaking her head. She watched as more of the students were conversing and smiled, glad they were getting along. Soon they will be marvelous allies with one another. Nocturne thought as she reached the table at the front of the room, sat in one of the center chairs, and began eating, herself.

@Anyone who wants to notice her..? Idk

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana was feeling better after resting a bit outside with some fresh air. She watched as some students went towards the dining hall and assumed it was time to eat lunch. Great. I'm famished. Liliana thought to herself as she got out of the seat she was in and began walking towards the dining hall. She entered the room, starving, and decided to sit beside Emily, the girl she had sort of become friends with earlier. "Hey, how you doin?" She asked politely as she began piling food on her plate, mostly rare meats.

@Stamper

"Things that make me work hard or stress me out tire me easily. The only way to regain that lost energy is by either eating or sleeping for long periods of time. It's common among my species, at least that's what I've seen so far. I haven't met many of my species actually." Blake's hood was pulled down and It covered his eyes, but he was watching Mika as his cool exterior broke for just a second, and Blake almost smiled. Blake then looked at his book again, trying to get the dirt and dust that had covered his books. "Anyways, I don't think I like the classes so far. It's just been too tiring.. And a bit embarrassing, I guess some people would call it that. Having your worst fears revealed to everybody..." Blake sighed and watched as the Headmistress walked into the room, and he got another look at the other teachers that had left.

@Anaxileah @Kidokun

"Hello," Zero replied to the girl, her gaze still on the rice she slowly and methodically shoveled into her mouth. Zero was surprised she had chosen to even sit beside her or noticed her in the first place. "Comfort?" She echoed. "No, I'll be alright." After a few more moments of silence, Zero turned to look at the girl and did something she rarely ever did: attempted conversation. "Nice... weather." Not bad, but not great.

I looked at Lilliana and answered, " I'm alright I guess. Umm how you feeling? You look pale earlier ." I looked at her hoping she ok but didn't show any expression.

@Anaxileah

Since there was no need to rush, like when the fight in his combat class dragged on past the end, he decided to walk to the cafeteria. Upon entering he retrieved a chalice full of blood and a handful of peaches. He walked around the cafeteria looking for a seat and was surprised to see the Headmistress sitting alone at the staff table. He eventually found a spot that was open, and sat down and began to eat his lunch.

He was taken back by the mention of species. It hadn't even crossed his mind. Thinking about it, he realized that Blake's species was never revealed during their fight or during his fear test. Suddenly an unnerving idea entered his train of thought, 'What if Hoodie is some big, bad gluttony demon?' He shuddered at the visual. His head shook, attempting to erase the ugly image from his brain. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I hear ya. You'd think they would cut us some slack, it being the first day and all," he huffed. His attention was swept up by the entrance of the headmistress. Mika leaned over the table to speak quietly to Blake, "Ah, that's her right? The Headmistress? It's kinda sad that she's gonna' sit all by herself. Where are the other teachers?" His eyes rested on the hooded boy. Raising a hand, he carefully tapped him on the head, "Jeez, you're not sleeping are you? With your hood down you look like you're passed out."

@Oliverfan

"Oh.. It does? Sorry.. Anyways, I think I'm going to head back to my room in a few minutes before our next class. I'm going to get all my stuff unpacked if I can." Blake finished cleaning his books carefully, and put them both back in his bag. He made sure his back looked neat and not like it was filled with god knows what. "And yea, I don't get why the other teachers don't eat with the Headmistress. She's actually pretty nice and all.." Blake thought for a minute. He hoped nobody would be interested in his species. I mean, they wouldn't even see him in his true nightmare form. Blake sighed and thought about getting more food, but he didn't want to get sick. Sure he was probably going to skip dinner so he would walk around before bed, but walking didn't use up most of his energy. Blake looked at Mika again before getting out a different book and finishing up a chapter he had started early in the morning.

(How many books does this kid have in his bag? Even I'm wondering that. I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY OWN CHARACTER. GAH. *Tear*)

@Kidokun

Last edited by a moderator:
(JUST GO WITH SEVEN, THAT'S A GOOD NUMBER xD I'll post later, going to set up dorms when I get home. Y'all are gonna be paired together I believe)

Having finished his blood and peaches Umbra stood up and walked to his next class. His mind was spinning with the events of the last class. His classmates had seemed to mostly have a fear of themselves, their power, their nature. One student seemed to have a fear of spiders, or perhaps just giant spiders. Perhaps he would have garnered more insight had he been able to hear the dialogue between the students and their fears. He was not entirely sure about how he had handled his own. Umbra looked down at the hand that had been mangled by the blood of the Arturian. Did I actually do that? He wondered. Did I actually face the Arturian? Or did I remember on some level that that was an illusion and that I would not be scarred for life. He reached his next classroom and knocked at the door, unsure if the professor was busy inside or even inside as she may have been eating her midnight meal. Umbra reflected on the hunter/warriors who had been crippled in the field, it was expected that young G-I's like himself would spend their adolescence at the "hero's hall" as it was called, sitting starry eyed at their tales of valor, of how they sacrificed their bodies to protect Rhisthir. Umbra had always hated it, he could somehow sense a hollowness to their tales, and an envy when they spoke of those who had died in combat. Maybe that's what I am truly afraid of, becoming one of them. A broken shell of my former self, longing for a grand battle to the death of claws versus blade, shadow versus light.

@Anaxileah

Eve sighed in relief as Mr. Ysgreth's class ended, gathering her belongings she waved goodbye and walked out of his class swiftly to the cafeteria. As she peered in she cocked her head at the people around her, curiousness filling her eyes. As she walked in she looked down, nearly bumping into others before finally making it into line and getting her food.

@Anyone who wants to interact ?..

Once Surfruaa finished and disposed of her smoke she got up and stumbled to the cafeteria, her head spinning a little from the nicotine rush. She cleared her throat a little before stepping into the dining hall, making her way to the meat isle (because that's totally a thing).

Liliana Blackthorn

"Yeah, I'm alright."
Liliana nodded at Emily, smiling faintly. She ate her food quickly, having been famished. She ate almost three helpings of everything in front of her, which was a lot. I hope I'm not grossing Emily out... Liliana thought to herself, but continued eating.

@Oliverfan

@Aqua

@Stamper

@deadpool42

@general ostruppen

I looked at the girl and said,"I'm gonna head to class. I'll see you there" I told her as I walked away. I headed to the classroom waiting for the class door to open.i hope I can sleep in this class.

@Anaxileah

Surfruaa chomped through a near-raw steak in a matter of seconds and glanced up at the head mistress, cocking a brow slightly. There was a nice teacher at this place? She scoffed softly and muffled a light belch before standing up and making her way to class.

@anyone, idk

Adam after recovering from his blackout managed to get to his next class and slumped into a chair with a plain face. He plopped himself there and decided to sleep some more. (Never again that damn forsaken nightmare!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake listened to the Headmistress speak. After she was done, he grabbed his bag and got out of his chair, and looked at Mika. "I'm heading to our dorm until our next class. I'll see you in a bit, unless you want to come with me." Blake said. He didn't wait for a response from his roommate, and started walking off with a book in his hand, reading as he walked to his dorm room.

@Kidokun and @anybodyelseidk

As more students started to arrive Umbra walked into class and selected a seat towards the middle of the class. He looked down at his schedule, Sorcery? He thought. Sorcery is a Scholar's job! I can't do sorcery! Are we just learning the theoretical? How to resist it, will we be learning spell-break techniques? His mind an absolute whir with questions, Umbra resigned himself to not having any answers until the teacher would choose to come in and start class.

Ms. Dinah Lonesth

"Good morning, class!~"
Dinah entered the class, greeting them in a singsong-y voice. Her dress flew behind her and she held her pointy witch hat, smiling at the class. "We'll wait for the other students to arrive, so just mingle with one another!" Dinah exclaimed before sitting down at her desk, covered in spell books and quill feathers. The classroom looked like a college classroom, but with black long tables at the different levels, rather than desks. There were three rows, four seats at each table. There were six tables, and everyone was annoyed to sit wherever they wanted.

Evelyn quickly ate, standing up. Right now Eve didn't even care about mingling or talking to others at lunch as of the moment..

After she did eat though, she hurried her way to class and peeked her head in "Ms. Dinah?" she asked before walking in and taking a seat, looking around the room and then at her table in amazement "I like your room." she smiled, feeling comfortable.

Umbra eyed the young woman who had just entered, he stood up and walked towards her. Greetings, fair one. I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting yet. I am called Umbra in the tongue of fleshlings, I have found that many of the sounds in Rhisthane are not pronounceable by your tongues. May I have the pleasure of your acquaintanceship?

@JadeWuvsCookies

Surfruaa edged into the classroom as she cleared her throat, tugging her jacket down a little and tugging at her collar. She peered around the room before taking the seat furthest away from where the majority of students were sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back