• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
Zero gave a small shrug, figuring it wasn't so bad a trade off. It was a common kitchen knife, she could get another. Zero just felt safer carrying one in a place like this since she wasn't exactly strong or gifted. Zero couldn't think of any other way to get rid of One either. She was just glad she was gone and it was over. But Zero did know she would spend a lot of time mulling over what had happened. Zero did have a fear after all...

(Sorry I hadnt recieved a notification and didn't know you spoke to her.)

When Zero returned to her seat she turned her gaze on the boy beside her. "It's fine, I shouldn't have but that doesn't mean I won't carry another weapon," she murmured. She was surprised he had spoken to her, usually people ignored her. Still she was bothered by what had happened and instead of fixing a sullen gaze at the front of the room, she stared at her curled up hands resting in her lap. She was thrown and completely discombobulated. "Do you ever feel like you don't know who you are?" She asked him though she didn't look at him. It was more of a rhetorical question but one she wouldn't mind him answering. It sort of felt like she had crossed a line, attempting to start a conversation or further one when she never had before.

@Kidokun

Blake watched the other students as they fought in the corner of his eye. His energy was being drained so quickly... After his fight with Mika and him coming face-to-face with his worst nightmares that lurked in the depths of his mind, he could really use a nap. He felt like skipping dinner when daylight was close and going to bed as soon as possible. Blake continued to watch the three students face their fears, though his attention was grabbed by Zero, who stabbed her fear. He didn't want to know if there would be any blood, so he closed his eyes. He heard her being scolded by Mr. Ysgrath. Blake opened his eyes slightly, looking at the other students fights. One of them passed out, so Blake's full attention was now on the remaining student.

Blake watched for a minute or so before his eyelids began to feel heavy, and he found himself drifting off to sleep.]

@Dontknowwhototag

Evelyn rubbed the back of her head as her fear began to appear, she was in her dream which was being invaded by twelve different Nightmare creatures, each mauling at her skin. The only thing that gave away her fear was her eyes, she managed to hold onto what sanity she had left as she kept her mouth tugged into a line. One of the Nightmare girl's, part snake, began slithering towards her, hissing through her teeth and striking at Eve's face. As she did so, Eve began to back away, first bumping into Mr. Ysgreth's desk before scooting back against the classroom door, slamming against it harshly as the other eleven began slowly walking towards her, all smirks on their face. Looking to them all she winced slightly. "Isn't this a bit harsh?.." she breathed heavily but softly as she spoke.

Mika thought about what Zero had asked. After thinking it over, he shrugged, "To be honest, yes I do." He looked down at her hands and noticed her discomfort. "You know," he breathed, "Its okay to be uncertain sometimes." His elbow nudged her playfully and he gave a faint smile. He wanted to try to make the girl feel a little better. A student had collapsed and was being taken off to the nurse. Mika's attention was drawn back to the front of the class, another girl still had to go. The tests weren't all that appealing anymore. Now he was waiting for the class to end. He was becoming a little restless in his seat. Curious, he sat up and peered across the room to spot what Blake was doing. His lips curled into a smirk and he let off a soft chuckle. The kid was falling asleep. Blake couldn't be blamed though, it seemed like the class was going on forever. Not to mention there had been a lot to take in for the first few days. Quietly and carefully, Mika pulled out a slip of paper from his pocket. It was a reminder of the meeting place and time to arrive for the school. Crumbling it between his fingers, he took aim and tossed it at the student's head. Then he slid back into his chair comfortably as if he hadn't stirred from his spot.

@Stamper @Oliverfan

Blake was just about to fall into his usual deep slumber, when he felt something hit him on the back of his head. He was seriously freaked out, and tried his hardest not to scream as he quickly sat up, flailing and falling out of his chair. He cursed and rubbed his head, which had hit the floor when he fell. Blake got startled pretty easily, especially if something hit him or poked him when he asleep or about to fall asleep. He looked around the room for a minute, sitting on the floor in a daze. 'What the hell.. What?' He thought to himself. 'And just as I was about to go to sleep too..' Blake had the urge just to continue napping on the floor. He looked back at Mika, who was relaxing in his chair.

@Kidokun

( HAHA- Oh man, that reaction. )

Hearing a small thud, he noticed Blake on the ground. He was definitely amused by the boy's clumsy fall. It was just too funny. His hand covered his mouth to muffle the laughter erupting out of him. It would be unfortunate if he would get called out for messing around so he tried to stay low key. Suddenly, Blake looked up and the two locked eyes. Mika swiftly shifted his face away, crossed his arms, and pretended to be interested in the test taking student. However, despite attempting to look innocent his face totally gave him away. His smile wouldn't die down, and he had to bite his lip to keep from snickering.

@Oliverfan

Blake noticed Mika's smile, as well as him biting his lip. 'God damn you wolf boy...' He thought to himself. Blake was going to have a real good prank planned by the end of the day.. He slowly got up off the ground and sat back on his seat. His bum and head were sore, and he laid his head back own before smirking to himself. 'I cant wait to see the look on Mika's face...'

@Kidokun (I might be on in a little bit, but I have homework 2 do)

(OMG YOU GUYS. That was so funny xD And I'm sorry if class is boring you ;-; *sniffles* I'll end it ;- ;)

Mr. Ysgrath

Ysgrath was annoyed with the last girl's performance and snapped his fingers, causing the puerile to dissipate. "Class is over, students. Go to your next class so I can do more important things than boss you around. Anyone who didn't go today will go tomorrow. Now leave." Ysgrath waved his hand impatiently at the students and sat down at his desk, rubbing at his disfigured face.

@Oliverfan

@Aqua

@Stamper

@deadpool42

@general ostruppen

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero stood up, her head low, and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. The room felt stuffy and uncomfortable, she wanted to get out as soon as possible. Inside she was trembling, anxious, and very upset. Outside she had returned to her normal indifferent look. That was usually how things went with Zero. She just hoped... no she wished and prayed that she wouldn't have another run in with One. She didn't entirely understand it yet but as far as she was concerned, she'd killed One with a knife to the heart.

I look up at the teacher and quickly got up. Heading out the door I went to my next class. Well that was crazy.

@Anaxileah

Mr. Ysgrath

"Wait! I forgot. It's lunchtime. Go stuff your faces or whatnot. Then get ready for Dinah's class." Ysgrath added with a devilish grin, as if Dinah's class was awful.

Surfruaa got up and let out a soft sigh of relief, arching her spine with a grunt before slinging her back back over her shoulder and shuffling out of the classroom, hastily making her way to the courtyard. "There's gotta be a smokin' area somewhere..." She mumbled, rubbing her chin as she glanced around.

I went to the other direction when I heard it was lunch. I grab a plate with food and sat in the back by my self. I ate quietly.

@Anaxileah

Blake quickly grabbed his bag and ran to the dining hall. He desperately needed food so he could have energy for the rest of the day. He didn't notice as a few of his books fell out of his bag. He quickly sat down and got an entire plate of food. He looked at a minute, deciding what to eat first, before shoving food into his face like somebody who hadn't eaten in months.

@anybody

As Zero walked without rush to the cafeteria, she saw a couple of books laying in the middle of the hallway. One of them had a footprint on the cover and the other was opened, the spine practically screaming in agony. She first looked around to see if anyone had dropped them or even noticed but it seemed all those in the hall were intent on getting to where they wanted to go. Taking both books in her arms, she headed to the cafeteria figuring someone in the general vicinity had to own them or at least know who they belonged to. She went table to table asking the same question. "Are these your books?"

@Oliverfan

Blake looked up from his meal at a girl whom he believed to be called Zero, and he studied her for a second before looking at the two books in the girls hand. Blake shot up out of his chair and grabbed the books and held them tightly to his chest. He didn't want to loose any more books. He realized how rude he had been, snatching the books away from the girl. "S-Sorry, I just missed my books. Thanks for finding them for me. I noticed my bag seemed a bit lighter." Blake smiled. His energy was already back, and he always felt a bit hyper after eating anything. Then he would go back to his usually moody self. Blake looked at the books and noticed they were a bit dirty. 'I'm going to have to clean these when I get back to my room tonight..'

@Stamper

Zero only blinked when he had snatched the books, not really minding much about what he had done. "Sure," she murmured with a small shrug, before turning away to go grab food. She was just glad she had found the owner. Her meal couldn't have been more bland; certainly one fit for a girl like her. It consisted of a bowl of salted white rice, a vanilla cupcake, and a bottle of water. Since she had yet to make any real friends yet at the school, she found a spot in the corner of the lunchroom where she wouldn't bore, bother, or be around anyone.

@Oliverfan

After scouting the courtyard out, Surfruaa eventually huddled beneath a tree and lit a cigarette, rolling her eyes and slouching back as she exhaled a small, wispy cloud of smoke. The young woman let out a sigh of content and crossed her legs, peering up at the trees. "Mmrh, finally..." She hissed.

Yukari ran over to Agito and began shaking him. "Food master did you hear that FOOD!" Agito pushed her away from him and began walking to the cafeteria. "Yes I did hear and I can bet your hunger if your this excited." She was bouncing with joy at the thought of food. They got to the cafeteria and sat at an empty table. Yukari looked around waving to her now dubbed rival to sit with her. Agito wanted to do more research on the other students so he keep taking glances at everyone at random.

@Moonpaw @anyone else in the cafeteria

(My post has been foiled. Joking. Oh well, I'll just choke it up to him being a ditz and not noticing. ;___; )

Blake sat down after Zero had left and started dusting off his books with one hand and shoving food into his mouth with the other. He looked up when he heard Mika speak, his cheeks stuffed like a chipmunks, he turned around real quick and swallowed his food, and turned back to Mika, and answered his question. "W-Well she found two of my books, and I guess I flipped since I hadn't known I had lost them. I don't think I did anything terribly rude, though I do think humans consider grabbing things out of a persons hands rude." After speaking, he finished his plate of food. "Oh my gods, I can't wait to go to sleep..." Blake said to himself.

@Kidokun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back