• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
Surfruaa slowly glared up at the young man and arched a brow, muffling a cough. "Yes? Hello?" She asked snidely, slowly sitting up and clinging onto the handle of her bat. "I've already fought if you couldn't tell."

@zenreaper

zen did his best to speak" no its not that i...want to fight you....i..wanted to ask you a question..." zen was felling uneasy about this it was his first time approaching someone without haven been spoken to first

@Surfruaa

"I like gals if that's what you're askin'. 'Urry up if not." Surfruaa frowned, crossing her eyes and slouching back as she bounced her bat against the floor, glancing around the room and eyeing up the teacher a little.

@zenreaper @Anaxileah

zen blinked and sighed he no longer felt so uneasy " i was wondering if you had any suggestions on a good weapon"

@Surfruaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Surfruaa cocked a shoulder and glanced down at her bat, still gripping onto it. "Got this, but I an't givin' this to anyone." She grumbled, propping up and buffing away at the fresh marks on it.

@zenreaper

zen tilted his head examining the bat "a blunt striking weapon.." it did not fit zens slice and dice style but he was willing to give it a try. he held out his hand the black aura that surrounded him converging in his hand and forming a black imitation of her bat. he swung it around a few times to test it out. while it was fairly balanced he felt it was missing something..."any other ideas?" zen asked as he examined the bat further

@Surfruaa

Ms. Ekaterina Darkblood

"Class is over for now, you whelps. Finish up your fights and head to your next class while I take care of this student. Blake, come with me."
Ekaterina gestures for Blake to follow her and exits the classroom, leaving a small trail of blood on the floor. They soon arrived at the nurse's office, and Ekaterina pointed to the bed, signalling for Blake to sit there. She retrieved bandages and gauze, and began to treat his wound.

@Oliverfan

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana left the classroom, ignoring the other students. She looked back at her schedule to see what class was next, and headed towards its location. The door was closed and locked, the inside dark. She sat outside, bored. "When will the teacher be here?" She asked herself out loud, wanting to start learning something.

Gadgena

Gadgena rose from her seat, her dents standing out more. She frowned at her appearance, then looked at the girl who had caused them. She was able to harm my exterior. Interesting. Gadgena thought to herself and went over to her, fixing a stray hair. "I'm sorry for harming you. Are you alright? We need to go to our next class, would you like any assistance?" She asked, her head tilted to the side.

@Surfruaa

The young woman cocked a brow and shrugged a second time, shaking herhead. "No idea. Could put nails in it, I guess..." She trailed off, her hands shaking visibly. She needed a smoke real soon.

@zenreaper

"I...I-I'm fine, dear. Thanks, though." Surfruaa sighed, letting out a light grunt as she pulled herself up and stretched her legs, wincing in pain with every step. She followed the group of students with a sigh, tugging her pack of cigs out of her pockets. Most, if not all of them, had been crushed. "Of for fuck's sake."

@Anaxileah

"hmm...ill keep it in mind" zen opened his hand the bat dispersing back into black fog. he realized it was time for next class and headed to the door as he stepped out he began to ponder what exactly he would learn about these toxins and other things of the sort. he realized that it didn't really matter because it would all be new either way

as zen reached the room and attempted to open the door he realized it was locked "hmm?" normally in this situation zen would cut down the door but seeing as this was a school and he was not ordered to do so by his master he could not, and even if he wanted to his scythe had been broken..."i guess i should knock?" zen knocked on the door three times

( whoops xD ) I Headed to my next class witch was was lock so I waited for the teacher outside. Sighing I looked at the ground and thought to my self, i hope this classroom is better then last class.

@Anaxileah

( I deleted my other post)

zen looked over the the other student who had reached the class room. he noticed she looked a little fed up. he remembered his earlier question and slowly approached her.."hello.." having spoken to Surfruaa before he was no longer nervous about approaching others and initiating a conversation

@Moonpaw

(okay and @zenreaper please tag who you're talking to :/ )

Mr. Ysgrath

Many students were now gathered around the door of their next class, Toxins, Hallucinations, and Poisons. The teacher was hiding inside, chuckling to himself. He didn't want to let them in just yet... He walked around the classroom, knocking over some gases he had prepared, letting them flow across the room. Soon enough the class was filled with a gross, thick, green, fog, which didn't affect the teacher because of his gas mask. Once some more students arrive...then I will let them in...hehehe....then they'll be my experiment. He thought to himself, chuckling underneath the gas mask.

Liliana Blackthorn

Liliana watched as more students arrived, and began conversing with one another. She didn't want to talk to anyone else, so she just sat against the wall beside the locked door. Why must people be so obnoxious? She asked herself as the talking was going on awkwardly.

Blake was possibly in good hands, but now Mika was alone and without someone to follow to the next class. He hesitated, considering going with the two to the nurse. It was troublesome to have to think this hard. While he was debating, the teacher already had left with his classmate. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, and kicked at the ground. 'Well, I'd seem clingy if I went with them anyways, right?' he though, hanging his head. Realizing the time, he decided it would be best to go on ahead without the kid. There were already a few students outside of the classroom. His feet carried him over to the group, and he stood next to a girl who seemed like she wasn't in the mood to talk. Shifting his stance, he began watching the others interact.

@Anaxileah ( Don't even know if this needs a tag but just incase. OTL )

I looked up at the person who was talking to me and answered, " umm hi? I'm umm Emil and you are? I askin question. starring at him awkwardly but I tried hard not show any weirdness in my tone.

@zenreaper

zen was slightly happy that he was not scowled at even if he was used to it it got quite annoying after a while" my name is zen...i was wondering if i could ask you a question" he replied with a slight smile under his armor

@Moonpaw

I thought to my self, wow is this person actually talking to me usually people don't even talk to me hmmm. I looked up at him with a question look, " what do you want to know?" I ask him waiting for a quick response.

@zenreaper

zen tilted his head and thought 'straight to the point i see' "well someone broke my scythe during the sparing last class and i was asking around to see i anyone knew of a good weapon to replace it"

@Moonpaw

I looked at him and shook my head . "'I can't help you there I'm not a weapon fixer." I said in a low tone that had a creep to it. I looked back up at him and waited for him to respond.

@zenreaper

zen sighed his armor dispersing into black smoke and joining the rest of it that surrounded him " well i can make the weapon myself from my shadows i just dont know what type of weapon i want to make....any suggestions there?" he asked in reply

@Moonpaw

I looked at him but I tried to controls my patience with him. " listen I honestly don't know why not making a sword or something like that." I suggested. My eyes showed a blank expression, but I tried to be nice to him.

@zenreaper

zen nodded it was a well placed suggestion "ill try it then" he opened his hand the darkness that surrounded him converging into it and forming a black long sword which he carefully examined..."i like this one" he gave it a few test swings then slung it onto hi shoulder and rested it there " thanks for the suggestion" he smiled he would use the sword as a base for an even greater weapon

@Moonpaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back