• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy (CLOSED)

How long do you think this role play will last?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two weeks

• Three weeks

• One month

• Longer

• Total voters
zen could not help but laugh as he watched agito's battle. he turned to yukari "me and your master will get along very well....not only is he observant but he's also a trickster" he laughed a little more. this was the most excited zen had ever been while on the side lines of a battle

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam was suprised and happy that she didn't want to fight and gladly took the offer. "Sure if yah don't wanna fight then ok." He felt relieved and remembered that he had some food from his suitcase and quickly put it down and opened it to pull out a strangely unharmed cake. "Well first day of school and i didnt lose my head." as he said that he pulled out a fork from his pocket and ate a small chunk of the lemon flavored cake.

@JadeWuvsCookies

Eve smiled "Great, I wouldn't want you to lose your head anyway, that'd mean no more talking." she laughed slightly and fiddled with her sleeve and watched as the boy pulled out a cake from his bag "What in the world? How did you manage that?" she watched and raised her eyebrows slightly How is that possible?..

Adam looked at her for a brief minute and said nothing at first. He then set aside his fork and rummaged through his pocket again and offered another fork to her and then returning to eat. "If you must know how...... I have no fucking clue."

@JadeWuvsCookies

ZevVeli said:
(@Aqua I've swooped down to try and grab your character and carry you up. Umbra is made of shadows, so I think he might be invisible to your IR vision.)
Ok give me a minute gtg bathroom and shower.

Glaring at Blake, he pouted, "Tch, touchy, touchy. I said I was fine just lean on me for support, Hoodie. You don't really seem like the tough guy type." He motioned persistently for Blake to comply. 'Whats up with that? Great, I bet this kid thinks i'm some weak-a** loser' he thought while flaring his nostrils in frustration. Luckily, the teacher had returned and was going to be in the classroom to assist other students. Ten minutes was plenty of time to get Blake patched up. Mika was relieved that the class was almost over, and he would get to go to a less hectic class. At least, he hoped the next class was going to be more relaxed.

@Oliverfan

(The whole cake situation is making me so hungry. Haven't you heard of don't bring some unless its for everyone. Sob. D''': )

(less hectic? pshhhhhhhhh this is the teacher of toxins, hallucinations, and poisons, we're talkin here ;D have fun~)

The Xeno heard a male coming at it sounding like it was going to hurt it so it jumped up slashing at Umbra with it's tail that can cut through metal with ease if enough force was put in it.

@ZevVeli

zen began to wonder about his next class. seeing as he had no experience with any sort of toxins or anything of the sort so he did not know what to expect but the teacher did seem quite interesting based on his appearance. as he thought about his classes zen remembered the duel he had lost. since he quite favored his scythe he was a little sad that he would have to find a new weapon seeing as once a part of a shadow weapon has been severed it loses its source of power, returns to the shadow realm , and becomes and average shadow. as zen thought about this he began to shiver 'if the old man found out i lost a battle even if it was just a mock duel for a class he'll most likely behead me.....or worse...throw me into the cellar of light ...'. the cellar of light was , as its name suggested , a place where no darkness dwelled ,and a shadow beings worst nightmare as the light was so bright it burned just be be within viewing range of it zen had only seen one be thrown into the celler and the screams still haunte

Aqua said:
The Xeno heard a male coming at it sounding like it was going to hurt it so it jumped up slashing at Umbra with it's tail that can cut through metal with ease if enough force was put in it.
@ZevVeli
With a quick flap of his wings Umbra cut off in a sharp bank into an ailerion roll twisting under the leaping Xenomorph and grabbing a hold of the exposed tail before twisting back up and rocketing towards the sky.

ZevVeli said:
With a quick flap of his wings Umbra cut off in a sharp bank into an ailerion roll twisting under the leaping Xenomorph and grabbing a hold of the exposed tail before twisting back up and rocketing towards the sky.
The Xeno tail was grabbed before it was taken to the sky. As this happened when it was high up it used it's tail to pull it's self landing on umbra's back and tried to make him lose control in the air while trying to get the tail out of his hand sense it was sensitive when some one gripped it with their bare hands.

Blake glanced at Mika before looking forward again. This guy was being really persistent. Blake had never gotten any help in his past and he wasn't expecting any help now, so he really didn't know how to handle all this. Besides, he noticed that friends usually help each other a lot, and he didn't exactly want to make any friends, and if he did, he wouldn't know how. Blake sighed. "Really? Then what type of guy do I seem like?" He said dryly. Blake didn't think that he seemed so weak to other people, then again he never really got many opinions on the subject. He never really cared what others though of him as long as he had his books. Then again, if Blake was thinking so much about the subject of his appearance, did that count as caring? He stuffed that thought in the back of his mind for the time being, and walked into the combat classroom to see the teacher.

@Kidokun

Aqua said:
The Xeno tail was grabbed before it was taken to the sky. As this happened when it was high up it used it's tail to pull it's self landing on umbra's back and tried to make him lose control in the air while trying to get the tail out of his hand sense it was sensitive when some one gripped it with their bare hands.
Feeling the creature leap on his back Umbra continued his aerial maneuvers. He started flying in Barrel rolls, and Aileron rolls, J-hooks, and inverted loops. All trying to make his foe lose his grip on his back. I am impressed fleshling! Umbra shouted to his foe, But you should go ahead and surrender, I don't believe that the instructor wants us to seriously hurt each other, and I could slice your tail off with ease.

"Oh such big words coming from such a little man" she says while rolling her eyes. "You fighting? Slaying people in battle? You've got to be joking. I know your nothing but a monster tamer. You probably let your werewolf over there do all the fighting for you. That's what monster tamers do; they let other people do their dirty work for them." Maya was slowly inching closer towards both Agito and to the ground. She was so blinded by her rage, that she couldn't see what she was getting herself into. She could easily take Agito out with her arrows but she couldn't think straight. Maya was too distracted by her own anger. She is now acting instinctively, instead of thinking before taking action like her big brother would tell her. Some would say this was a good thing since she tends to over-think every little detail, but to be honest, it could go either way; it could be her savior or her downfall.

@Nenma Takashi

(sorry for the late reply. I left to play tennis with my friends)

It didn't seem like Mika would get anything out of nagging him. Mika looked Blake up and down, "How do I put this..." His words trailed off as they entered the classroom, and his attention moved on to Ekaterina. "Excuse me, Miss..." he began, realizing he had already forgotten her name, "...Teacher. Hood- I mean Blake needs some medical assistance." He pushed the other student gently towards her direction.

(Sorry, shorter response ;___; )

@Oliverfan @Anaxileah

zen could think of no new weapons to conjure from his shadows he was not the imaginative type his master picked out his first weapons for him and would be furious that one of them was destroyed. zen suddenly got an idea.' why not ask the one who broke the weapon' he thought. he looked around for them bet they had seemed to disappear, he decided to go look for them

@deadpool42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back