Night Zero: Summoning

Arlo Hayes

Junior Detective
Time: 2300

Temperature: 3°C

Date: Wednesday, January 28th

Weather: Light rain

The moon shines brightly on this wet winter's night. Inside each Master's respective base they are preparing to summon their Servants for the war. The street lights and rain give the town an eerie feeling, reinforced by the empty streets. 

A reminder for the masters as to which servant is theirs, also whether they need a catalyst and what that catalyst is. 

Saber's master: @Jackaboi(catalyst: an ancient and blessed sword)

Archer's master: @Chroniker(catalyst: a golden bow(as in archery))

Lancer's master: @Beefybork

Rider's master: @Nick Ton Cutter

Assassin's master: @MrEvilMexican

Caster's master: @IronXenon(catalyst: ancient three headed statue)

Berserker's master: @Dante Verren(catalyst: a human spine)

Masters, please include your location as a header in your summoning post. Your summoning location will be your home base, and keep in mind, if a fight ends up in your home base you have an advantage. Good luck, and try not to die tonight. 

Jirei Kotomine: Church Basement

It is finally time for the summoning! After strolling around the city for a considerable amount of time Jirei made his way back to the church once more to perform the ritual. With no time to waste he opened the church doors and went straight to the basement. However before making his way down he laid eyes upon the soon to be Overseer of the Holy Grail War. Jirei nodded his head as a way to say that he was going to begin the summoning then continued down. The priest removed the padlock and entered the ritual site. Everything was in place... Jirei opened a chest that sat next to the magic circle and inside it was an ancient blade blessed by the gods. He carefully placed the sword in the middle of the circle then sliced his hand with his own blade just enough to draw blood. As soon as the drops hit the circle it began to glow signaling the start of the incantation. "Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg. The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate. fill. fill. fill. fill. fill. Repeat every five times. Simply, shatter once filled. I announce. Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword.  In accordance with the approach of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer. Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead. You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance!" A bright light enveloped the whole basement as the inacantation came to a stop. But Jirei did not flinch, he wanted to see his new servant with his own eyes.

[SIZE= 14px]@Rhodus >>>For the Saber Servant<<<[/SIZE]

Darkness that’s all the man could see. A horrid smell filled the stale tasting air. As he began to struggle as he became more awake but he was greeted by pain. That’s when the realization hit him, his arms were tied behind him, His legs together, and he was sitting in a chair. On top of that the reason why it was so dark and the air tasted so stale was that a burlap sack was placed over his head. He tried to yell but only a muffled cry escaped through the thick cloth wrapped around his mouth. Little did he know hat his panicked movements had attracted the very same person who he wished to avoid.

The sack was pulled off his head and the man’s eyes blinked as they adjusted to the light. Standing a few feet in front of him was the young girl he had let stay at the lighthouse for the last few days. She had long black hair, wore a grey jacket and a black shirt, but her eyes. Her eyes weren’t the same as they were earlier. They had been blue but now her eyes were red. A demonic smile hung on her face and he tried to struggle to get free. This only cause the girl to giggle. “Salut mon ami.“The man didn’t understand French but the way she said it made him struggle more. Her voice sounded like a combination of a little girl and a raving mad man. This brought only more enjoyment for the girl who giggled more.

She leaned forwards and removed the cloth from around his mouth. This sent the man in to a small coughing fit. “What *Cough* do you *Cough* want from me…” The girl giggled once more and gave him another smile. “I merely want to thank you for your generosity. How nice it was for you to open your home to me. I am very grateful.” She gave the man a small curtsy. “What do you want from me? Please I have a family… let me go… Please!” He tried to hide the desperation in his voice but he couldn’t manage it. He hoped she would let him go but he expected another round of giggling but instead he was greeted by silence. Sitting on a cabinet a little bit away from where they were at was a picture of the man, a woman, and a young girl. The black haired girl picked it up and walked back over to the man. She stopped in front of him and dangled the picture in front of his face. The panicked expression on his face earned another giggle.

“Your expression, C’etait Beau.” She tossed the picture aside and stepped back. She raised her hands under her chin so that she was in a position that made her look like she was pleading the man for something. “Hey mister I need your help with one more thing. See I am trying to summon a friend but I have a problem. I need a sacrifice… Would you mind lending me your blood?” The man stared at her in shock before struggling with a mad desperation. The chair slipped from under him and he fell backwards landing on his side. “Stay away from me you monster!” Her smile turned into a frown as the man refused to help her. “Darn that’s to bad. I guess I should tell your family you won’t help me. After all they already agreed to give me theirs.” His struggling instantly stopped and a small whimper escaped from his lips as the girl skipped over to a bag that sat in the corner.

When she returned she was holding something behind her back and an evil grin was placed on her face. She brought her hands out form behind her back and showed what she was holding in her hands. A cry of grief escaped from the man as he watched the severed heads of his wife and daughter dangle from her hands. Blood dripped from their empty eye sockets, mouth, and neck where the heads were severed. “Isn’t it great?! I asked if they wanted to play and they said yes! To bad they didn’t last too long… But now I can make a new friend!” She set the head down on a table and stood over the broken and crying form of the man. “Don’t worry mister, with your sacrifice I will summon the most powerful servant and together the whole city… No the whole world can play with us!” She raised her right hand and shadows from around the room rushed to her hand in the shape of a scythe. “Thank you mister, you were a fun playmate.” One final cry was all the man had time to utter before gore splattered the ground and surrounding wall.

The scythe vanished and she picked up the rolling head and placed it next to the two others. Maria skipped happily over to her bag and picked dug through it, she paused to look over her shoulder. Her collection of three severed heads was over on a table I the far left corner of the room, that as also where she had her fun with the man. In the center was the main event for the night. In the center of the room sat a very large pentogramish circle. It looked like it was drawn onto the floor with magic chalk substance. She returned to scrounging her bag before pulling out the most important item, a red and black box. She carefully took the box and placed it on the table next to the heads.

Maria slowly opened the box bouncing on the balls of her feet as the old looking spine was revealed. “J’ADORE CA, J’ADORE CA’ JADORE CA! C’est Magnifique!” She gently placed the spine on the table in front of her and clapped her hands. “Are you watching mama? Papa? Little sisters? I will now realize are families’ proud dream!” She grabbed the three heads in one hand and the spine in the other and brought it to the circle. Maria placed the spine in the middle of the circle and happily danced around the circle spraying blood form the heads all over the circle.

“Oh blood blood joyful blood, oh creature of madness and child of sin.” The circle began to glow a dull red as she started her chant. “Let bones be broken and tears be shed.” She stepped out of the circle and the spine began to crack. Tears of blood oozed from the severed heads. “Let rivers run read and children scream” Maria tossed the severed heads into the circle and a hollow weeping sound echoed from the shadows of the room. Maria stood in front of the circle and held out her hands, a look of joyful insanity planted on her face. “May magic give you form and darkness give you life. Come forth and may we let madness reign, COME FORTH MY BERSERKER!” Her efforts were reward by the circle glowing a fierce crimson red hat lit up the entire room and forced her to shield her eyes.

@AaronVolcano24

Residential area, southern Baltimore

The house was rather drafty, this would need to be fixed. Eugene rummaged through an upstairs closet, until he found some sheets. He then proceeded to fix them in such a way that they would cover any windows, and serve as doors to individual rooms. This would be dual purpose: to block the sight of any outsiders of Eugene summoning his servant, and to limit the extent of which the drafts could annoy him. As he traversed the house, he inscribed sigils on each of the four cardinal walls of the house, they glowed a bright, chilling blue, as if there was light, passing through a cool brook. Between the sheets and the bounded field, Eugene was confident that none would know of the ritual he would perform tonight. Eugene was then in the kitchen, downstairs, where he had left his suitcase. He proceeded to open it, and removed several small objects from the case, tucking them away, beneath his suit jacket. Eugene then went upstairs, to one of the spare bedrooms, and several long, crimson knifes floated out of his coat, and began carving a shape into the floor, and candles floated away from him, spontaneously igniting, and orbiting the strange shape, which soon revealed itself to be a summoning circle.

"As the Moon orbits the Earth, and as the Earth orbits the Sun, and as the Sun traverses our galaxy, the Milky Way, I, Eugenius Laurent Albu the Fourth, summon thee from the grave. I shall be the Earth to your Moon, and with the Holy Grail as our sun, we shall traverse this vast chasm known as the galaxy, in search of a supreme, wonderful, glorious victory, which may bring honor to ourselves, and our families."

The candles began whirling around, creating a circle of flame, with the glint of cold steel floating beside them, and a bright red light flowed out of the circle carved into the floor

"Come la Luna orbita intorno alla Terra, e come la Terra orbita attorno al Sole, e come il Sole attraversa la nostra galassia, la Via Lattea, I, Eugenio Laurent Albu Quarta, ti convocare dalla tomba. Sarò la Terra alla Luna, e con il Santo Graal come il nostro sole, dovremo attraversare questa vasta voragine conosciuto come la galassia, alla ricerca di un vittoria supremo, splendida, gloriosa, che può portare onore a noi stessi, e le nostre famiglie."

The light reached a sudden intensity, the silhouette of a man appeared, the knives quickly returned to within the folds of Eugene's jacket, the candles quickly extinguished themselves, they fell to the floor. There was darkness.

@The Green Scar

Last edited by a moderator:

Fujikawa Odai.png

Fujikawa Odai stood next to the pulpit inside the small church, looking over the rows of pews. The church was completely empty, as it had been all eight days that he'd stayed there so far, save for himself and one other individual, that being Kotomine Jirei. According to what he'd been told prior to arriving in the small Irish coastal town, the church had been largely abandoned for almost a decade, the people of the town seemingly having lost faith in their god as hard times fell upon them. Even as attendance waned, the church was lovingly cared for and looked after by the elderly pastor who lived there. However, that minister had died six years ago, and those years of neglect had not been kind to the church. The mortar that held the bricks of its outer walls was beginning to crumble, and the paint on the walls of the sanctuary had started to peel. Still, for now, the old building remained standing; unwilling (or perhaps unable) to collapse in on itself and return to the earth. He took one last look around the room before he stepped down off the pulpit and walked slowly out of the sanctuary towards the pastor's study, which had now become his study. As he walked down the hallway, he caught a glimpse of a figure ducking down into the stairwell that led to the church's basement, no doubt Jirei returning to finish his summoning ritual after completing the necessary preparations. Currently, Kotomine Jirei was the only master whose identity he knew for certain, but he had his suspicions as to the other masters. The Einzbern family would most likely be throwing their hat into the ring, using another one of their infamous home-grown homonculi as a master in the war. In addition to that, there were also several individuals who had all moved into town at roughly the same time frame, which was conspicuous as the town wasn't exactly the biggest tourist location. He supposed that all he could do for now was just wait and see. Some of the masters would probably come to him anyway, seeking extra guidance about the war, or clarifications of the rules. He entered the study and sat down at the old oak desk that sat over to one side in the room. It was time for him to begin preparations for the coming storm, while the gears still had yet to be put in motion.

@Jackaboi (Mentioned)

The first thing Lancer noticed when his senses came back to him was the distinct lack of light and that it smelled very damp. It also felt distinctly colder than he liked, but that was of minimal concern. The grail had informed him of his role, and quite frankly he was honored to be considered a legend along the likes of Sasaki Kojiro. Lancer took the time to cautiously observe his surroundings before focusing on the obvious. The building seemed to have multiple levels and rooms, the darkness was mostly artificial from what he could tell as there were sheets over any windows and entrances in sight. The floorboards creaked under the weight of Lancer and his full set of armor, but he gave no indication of worrying about them potentially giving out under normal duress. 

"I assume you to be my master" Lancer directed towards the only other person in the room, as he turned to size the man up.

He was noticeably pale, but based on what the grail had told me that was to be expected around here. He gave off an aura of someone of a long lineage, which was something Lancer could respect. He was also concealing his weapons, but he gave off no malicious intent, which either meant he was genuine or quite skilled at concealing it; either way Lancer knew the man was his new leader. Not needing a reply as he'd already found his answer, Lancer extend with one arm his spear towards the man, gazed into his master's eyes with a coldness that matched the draft running through the room, and began to address the next order of business:

"For what reason have you decided to partake in this bloodshed? What inadequacy or unfulfillment in life drives you down the path of a warrior? Or should I more accurately ask for what reason are you willing to condemn others down this path of violence and ultimately death? Self sacrifice is easy, convincing others poses an entirely different challenge."

@Beefybork

Leonardo surveyed the room.

"I suppose that'll do for today" he said.

The main room had been organized with rows and rows of pews leading up to a podium with a magnificent altar, upon which lay a strange three-headed statue on it.

"oh right, that thing" Leonardo muttered. "I'll have to put that away"

He picked up the statue and went through the door behind the podium. It led down into the basement where he had unpacked his equipment.

"Tonight's the night!" He giggled. "I get my first disciple!"

There was already an area set aside for a summoning circle, so he quickly scribbled out a circle using more than a few of his own unique mannerisms. it didn't look terribly stable, but the air was already humming with magic. he knelt inside the circle, setting the statue next to him. He closed his eyes and fell in tune with the buzzing air. He began to hum along with it, and the circle started to glow bright blue. He then began his speech:

"The rhythms carried along fibers and threads pull the strings of fate, orchestrating a cruel dance of life and death in all things. Empires rise and fall and rise again until all fades to void in a disgusting monotony. The Gods play their mortal instruments and the strongest of those compose the rhythm of the cruelest dance, though no man be fated to dance alone. Now, the tensions rise. The violins falter and the violas fail, until but two remain. Two instruments to be freed from their strings, fated to never play again. So now, upon the twelfth hour of this day, I call to the Heavens and ask:"

"come dance with me?"

Thunder cracked almost ominously, so loud Leonardo could feel it from the basement. The circle flared a bright purple color, and when it faded a strange figure stood in the center of it.

@Otakuyaki, right?

As Leonardo began the ceremony, the statue began trembling minutely. The very air hummed as the statue seemed to be singing itself, three voices singing in a melodious harmony, emanating calmly from the statue.

Until it began.

The statue's eyes and mouths glowed a bright violet, blinding the room in swathes of purple as the statue rocked with unprecedented violence and vigour. The harmonious song had deteriorated into a dissonant tritone, uncomfortable to the human ear. The light wrapped around the statue like a twisting purple veil, engulfing it fully before fading as a pair of arms swiftly cut through the light. The disturbing tritone had stopped as quickly as it had began. In the darkness that was settling once more, the strange, terrifying figure stood with the statue in her arms. Her heads all turned towards Leonardo as they began to speak in unison.

"Who was it that summoned me to this age?" Caster's eyes shot wide open at Leonardo, revealing deep, golden irises. The man was thinly built, with stunning blue hair and eyes. He didn't seem strong but her discerning eyes could tell: this master has a strong source of mana, "I have been fully informed by the Holy Grail as to the intention of this war. Let's step to it, shall we? Master?" Caster's face of satisfaction smiled at Leonardo, her other two heads eyeing him closely.

@IronXenon

"For what reason have you decided to partake in this bloodshed? What inadequacy or unfulfillment in life drives you down the path of a warrior? Or should I more accurately ask for what reason are you willing to condemn others down this path of violence and ultimately death? Self sacrifice is easy, convincing others poses an entirely different challenge."

Eugene snapped his fingers, and the candles relit, flooding the room with light. The man standing across from him was fairly intimidating. He was clad in heavy armour, reminiscent of the Japanese feudal era. Large black antler-like ornaments rose from his helmet, giving him the appearance of a very tall man. He had a stern face, with eyes that could pierce a soul, like the spear in his hand, which looked wickedly sharp, as if it could pierce a heart.

"Lancer, I wish for usurpation of those who have haunted my brethren for generations. The powers that be in this world are of a malicious sort, and I care not for them. This place is stagnating, rotting, and it is my place to fix it, to create a new era of world progress and glory. My family has sent me here today to gain the power of a great, legendary warrior of the past so that we may become the rulers, the reformers if you will, of this miserable, lifeless world."

Eugene wanted to complete this conversation downstairs, as it was more complete, with some carpet and other forms of insulation. Downstair was also where his suitcase was, along with all of Eugene's belongings, besides his knives and the few candles he had brought up. However, seeing as things had begun here, he sat down a dry portion of the floor, motioning for Lancer to do the same, hoping they might get along.

"And what is it you require of the Grail?"

@The Green Scar

Faust || Windfallow : Manor Basment

Faust had only set up the summoning circle in the nick of time, and it was already that time.

Assassin?

Assassin.

He was in his cloak, and his silver plague mask firmly strapped to his face. He made sure that his scythe-chain wasn't going to fall off either.

Well, what do you have to say? Spit it out before I summon the servant.

He gave a very faint smile under his mask as he began the ritual of summoning. The candles around the summoning circle began burning, hotter and more intensely than a candle can. The flames danced and entwined, and Faust could've sworn he'd caught his cloak on fire as well. Light engulfed the manor, once shrouded by darkness. It was blinding. As Faust's eyes finally adjuted to the darkness again, he could make out the silhouette of a person, whom he presumed to be Assassin. Faust stopped dead for a moment, before regaining his senses, though somehow... Different than before. He removed the plague mask and his mouth twisted into a sinister grin. That joke of a Necromancer has already had his fun, the Spirit decided. It was HIS turn now.

Assassin, I presume.

He said in an almost calming voice.

I suppose I'll be stuck with you until I die or get the Grail, eh?

@Charmingdruid9

"Who was it that summoned me to this age?" Caster's eyes shot wide open at Leonardo, revealing deep, golden irises. The man was thinly built, with stunning blue hair and eyes. He didn't seem strong but her discerning eyes could tell: this master has a strong source of mana, "I have been fully informed by the Holy Grail as to the intention of this war. Let's step to it, shall we? Master?" Caster's face of satisfaction smiled at Leonardo, her other two heads eyeing him closely.

Leonardo immediately realized that he had misjudged the situation. The being that stood before him was FAR too powerful to be a disciple. Yes, it must be him that was to be the disciple. a simple translation error, that was all. It made so much more sense now. Leonardo bowed before the strange being.

"Forgive me for disturbing you, my lady. I am afraid I may have been misinformed. The book told me it would summon a disciple, not a deity. You have my sincerest apologies."

Leonardo paused for a moment

"That said, now that you're here, what do you plan to do? If I may ask."

@Otakuyaki

After hearing his master's reply Lancer stared a bit longer, then lowered his weapon and nodded his approval. The candles cast awkward and converging shadows over both individuals. The room somehow seemed even more damp now somehow.

"I can respect those wishes. I too was unsatisfied with the workings of the world when I left it, and it appears the world has only strayed further from the path of the honorable warrior as time has progressed." 

Seeing his master lower himself so readily before him made Lancer internally cringe, but he knew that traditions had long since died out and differed between people. Lancer took the gesture made by his master as a sign to seat himself, and so he did. He noticed though that his master seemed a bit uncomfortable, not in the shy sense but in a disdain for his surroundings kind of way. Evidently his master wasn't one particular to the elements.

"As to answering your inquiry, if you haven't caught on by now I have a disdain for the way the world has progressed further and further away from what is honorable. Politics are what define a man now, no longer is his fierce determination, loyalty, or prowess in the battlefield and life regarded with any ceremony. I wish to use the grail to restore my homeland to its former glory before we became softened by political life. No warrior should feel estranged in his own homeland, and I seek to right this wrongdoing. It seems that our goals aren't mutually exclusive, and so I'll swear my loyalty and new life to you. I will deliver the grail regardless of the cost."

@Beefybork

The flash of crimson quickly faded into a dark, evil laugh that echoed throughout the room. A man on a horse appears in the center of the circle, except the horse's eyes were a deep red, and a flame is bursting out of where his head should be. he shouts "I have been brought back to finish my work" a horn manifests itself in his right hand, he brings it up to where his mouth should be. It echoes wildly and is heard for miles. 

He turns to the young girl that stood there gazing a him with joy and awe. Although he has no face it was obvious he was confused. He points at her and speaks "you are unusual, while you are not my usual target you have yet to scream and run, you can't be anyone but my master"

after he says this the flames engulfing his head dissipated to reveal there wasn't anything there at all. 

@Dante Verren

Leonardo immediately realized that he had misjudged the situation. The being that stood before him was FAR too powerful to be a disciple. Yes, it must be him that was to be the disciple. a simple translation error, that was all. It made so much more sense now. Leonardo bowed before the strange being.

"Forgive me for disturbing you, my lady. I am afraid I may have been misinformed. The book told me it would summon a disciple, not a deity. You have my sincerest apologies."

Leonardo paused for a moment

"That said, now that you're here, what do you plan to do? If I may ask."

@Otakuyaki

"My, what a respectful master." Caster's face of satisfaction pleasantly smiled at Leonardo, "But in this war, it won't be just my plan that matters."

"Indeed! You bear our gifts well!" Caster's heads swivelled, rotating a face of unbridled rage to meet Leonardo, "You have the potential to become a champion! Tell us, what have you prepared for this war? And why have you prepared for this--"

"Opportunity!"

"This tragedy!

"This bloodbath ahead!" the three heads interrupted each other, before ending their demand in unison, musically reminiscent of the uncomfortable tritone during her summoning, leaning in to hear Leonardo's answer.

@IronXenon

((We can do this in a chat to keep this plan private before running it by Arlo))

Charles Rose

Location : Charles basement, Mordern house. North-West of Baltimore.

2h4kvf6.gif

Aline was observing Charles movement. He drawn a circle, large, paint in a red color. Charles finally broke the silence as he sighed, his heartbeat accelerating. "If i was right, the servant i will summon will be Rider..." Aline asked shortly after. "Rider ?" Charles nod before answering her question. "That's right. They didn't seems to be as powerful as servant such like Saber and Lancer, but they have powerful riding skills, and powerful noble phantasm: The ultimate strength of a servant that can change the fate of a fight." Charles approached Aline, hugging her one last time before the beginning. A tear form of her cheek as she finally leaved the basement.

"Now..." Charles sighed once more, his hands raised. As he began the ritual, the room where he was began to create some sorts of magical power as his own body was being hurt. The ritual was certainly a large pain to endure for a master, and his own bad strength couldn't help. But of course, his magical circuits was enough to endure the ritual. Since he had no catalyst like others master, it will be all of nothing. And that what was scaring Charles. He know that all master wanted Saber, and they have of course different opinions, which mean there will be maybe good master, but also some dangerous one. After all, the grail war regroup the most powerful servants of all time, along with master. They are going on a war where people will killed to obtain the greatest treasure that the human kind could obtain right now, and of course, it was scaring but also exciting Charles.

As the ritual was finally reaching the last point, Charles hoped only one thing. That his servant will shared his wish and accept it and they will be on the same wavelength. 

After a moment, the huge noised into the room stopped. Charles breath came back after a moment as he looked in front of him. "It worked... Welcome, Rider."

@SomeStupidWords

Rider/Charles' Basement

As the noise faded, not one, but two figures came into view. Two bodies, two Servants.

Rather than facing their Master, the two seemed more concerned with each other. They stood together, smiling contentedly. There was a kind of wordless connection between the two, a bond that was apparent just from the way they looked at one another, the absolute comfort and accord between the Servants.

Charles found his gaze drawn to the woman on the left. There was something incredible about her, an aura of otherworldly charm and grace that seemed almost overwhelming. Everything about her was elegant, splendid. She was a living, moving work of art. Without a doubt, this was the most beautiful woman Charles had ever seen. For a moment, he could do nothing but stare, dumbstruck.

Until a moment, later, when the other woman crossed into view, hand on the hilt of her sword. "Hey!" She said, annoyance apparent on her face. "Don't you dare look at my sister with eyes like that!" With that, the trance was broken. 

Behind her, the other woman shrank back, her smile fading. "Sister..." She said, placing a gentle hand on the other Servant's shoulder. "It's not his fault.."

"Hmph." The woman turned away, taking her hand from her sword. "Alright. But you should know, Master, I won't tolerate any mistreatment of my Sister." She said, looking Charles in the eyes. "Got that?"

@Nick Ton Cutter

Marie let out a squeal of sheer joy as the sound of the horn rang out for miles. She began to spin around the room dancing to its elegant and terrifying sound. "He's here! He's here! HE'S HERE!" Her spinning ended as she came to a stop in the place she was originally standing, though her excitement was evident as she was bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. Everything her family had worked so hard for, everything that her family had died for, everything that she had been created for was now standing in front of her. With his help the entire world could be come Marie's playmate. "This is so exciting!"

The flames vanishing from where the man's head should be and revealing nothing only furthered her excitement, "TELLEMENT SUPER!" Realizing that she had forgotten her manners, Marie quickly did a curtsy. "You are correct oh great horseman, I Marie Ombra am the one who summoned you. The family that lived here was nice enough to let me have their light house and to let you have their blood, Isn't that right Little Fea." Marie held up the child's severed head and moved its mouth with her other hand , basically performing a small puppet show. "That's right Marie, We were happy to play with you." Marie giggled and tossed the head aside.

She clapped her hands together and smiled at Berserker. "Of course I'm not afraid of you, What sane person would be afraid of someone as awesome as you. Just imagine how much fun we have, how many people we can play with!" Her excitement got the best of her and she began to spin around the room once more. Once again she returned to her spot standing in front of Berserker. She extended her right hand towards the man and his horse, her eyes filled with unrivaled joy at the thought of the bloodbath to come. "I Marie Ombra promise to give you an anchor to this word and accept you as my servant, Together we can bring the world into a chaotic joy. Do you accept of mighty Headless rider?"

@AaronVolcano24

Charles Rose

Location : Charles basement, Modern house. North-West of Baltimore.

Charles shook his head. Sure, she was looking beautiful. But what was more intriguing Charles on this point was that he got 2 servants instead of one. He though for a moment. " Is this... Possible? Are they both from the same class, or the same entity? For now on, i will try to avoid the contact with my eyes with the charming one... It doesn't seems to please her sister." There was so much question to asked right now, but instead he looked on the right to avoid the eyes of the one women who was looking at him into the eyes. "I'm not summoning servants for the sake of having fun. But despise that remark, i'm glad that i looked like a master to you."

Charles sighed, before taking a look on the one women holding a sword as he hold his chin. " That is quite interesting... Two person instead of one. It will be certainly a surprise for the others masters." he took a deep breath, thinking of something fast before this became and akward moment, but it was certainly hard to avoid the contact with her sister. She had something more then beauty, but Charles couldn't know what it was. " So, you are sister. Before i want to say anything more, i just want to know what is your wish for the grail, and of course if you are from the Rider class and if you know what is the Grail War. That is, i think, the thing to talk first to see how our destinity will be written during those days."

@SomeStupidWords

Ena Parker - The seaside cave

It was late in the night and sounds of the rain could be heard outside of the window. In a common room of the only orphanage in the Baltimore (located in the residential area near the church) stood a middle-aged woman who made a warm and gentle smile as she looked at another figure in the room. It was a girl aged around 13-14 who was sitting in front of a shabby firework and was reading a book. This scene would be so warmhearted if not for how the girl currently dress. After a while, the woman who was an orphanage director spoke up "Ena, it's already this late, let's call it a night." The girl then closed her book before cheerfully replying with a wide smile.

"Yes ma'am, have a pleasant night".

Along with this line, she snapped her fingers and the woman made a satisfying face before leaving the room, without any glances back as if she completely forgot what she said herself. After becoming the only person in the room, the atmosphere dramatically changed as she looked at the fireplace with calm and serious face... 

Minutes after that, she was staring at a magical circle written on the dark and cold ground of the seaside cave far from the warm room she was in. Placing in the middle of the circle was a golden bow. It was a relic that has deep connection with a heroic spirit she was about to summon and work together to reach the grail. At this point, she thought to herself about what kind of person of this hero? Will she get along with them? Based on their history, what they would wish from the grail? Thinking about the grail, her thought moved to the reason she wished for it. She made a weak smile before questioning herself; Since she has done everything she could but still cannot escape from what she had suffer, can the grail really save her? Will she really...

As soon as all the clock hands on her watch became one, Ena's eyes widened. Her irrelevant thoughts suddenly vanished as she activating her magic circuits. Soon after she felt the heat in her body, the magic circle was briefly ignited before the fire was gone without traces and only the red light remain. She then spoke up a short line which was directed to the legendary hero about to be summoned, but at the same time could be directed to something else.

"Come to me!"

The raging storm then blew and the blinding light then enlightened the dark cave. Despite the lack of incantations, Ena felt the lingering heat in her body and knew better than anyone else that she had just successfully performed a large-scale magic. She stared at the gathering light, the miracle that was about to take form, before speaking up with an energetic and playful voice.

"Hi there!... eh, what's your class again?"

She deliberately glanced at the catalyst on the floor as she speaking.

@Arlo Hayes

Archer- Seaside cave

Archer stretched her arms upward, as if awakening from a slumber. Her appearance was rather meak. A 14 year old girl in a simple dress that cut off at the knee. Her silvery white hair drifted down slightly past her shoulders, and her eyes reflected what little moonlight had driften into them. As the light in what looked to be a cave faded Archer saw who looked to be her master. 

She was a girl about her own physical age, wearing a very strange dress. The girl's energetic voice had surprised Archer, but her question had struck hervas even more odd once she saw what looked to be her golden bow on the ground. 

Archer reached her left arm outwards and manifested the same golden bow. A quiver full of arrows appeared on her back along with it.

"I am Archer. And you must be the master that has summoned me to fight in this war." she said as the grail gave her what information she needed. Her voice was rather upbeat as well, she was happy to walk upon the earth again. 

The girl looked young, but Archer could tell there was more to her. She still couldn't get psst the girl's dress. It was flashy and full of personality. Archer looked down at her own dress with slight dismay. She'd never needed to wear anything else, as such she didn't have any armour or other clothes. She looked back up at the girl, awaiting her reply. 

@Chroniker

Assassin stands up and looks back at the man behind him in the smokey room.

"so you are the one who will be hiring my service".

assassin takes a pause and scanned the dark room in which he was summoned.

"i suppose we shall be stuck together then indeed" 

@MrEvilMexican

Berserker bows to her, but stays on his horse. He extends his left hand out, offering her a hand up onto his horse and says "I ride tonight. I have many years to catch up on". His head area once again becomes engulfed in flames and it was obvious that if he had a face, it would be smiling. He raises his right arm into the sky and a whip maifests itself there. A whip made out of human spines. He laughs once again then turns back to her, ask her to take his hand. 

@Dante Verren

Saber.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From within the golden light that now illuminated the once dark and gloomy basement, a lone figure stood. A black silhouette of a man, no taller then 6ft stood in silence, his features obscured by the warm light that radiated behind him. For several seconds, the man remained motionless, as if only a statue had been summoned in place of a servant, though little by little as the light began to dim, the figure began to stir. Both hands were held in front of the man, grasping the hilt of a golden blade as he pointed it to the floor; his head was hung low as if nodding in prayer; given the location he had been summoned in it seemed a fitting action. 

"Who is it that calls me from the realm of immortals? Who summons me to the mortal plain to do battle? Answer me; for I must know the caliber of man who seeks my guidance" echoed a voice; it was deep and resonating yet also a voice that warmed the spirits of men. As he waited for an answer, Saber slowly raised his head, meeting the gaze of his potential master. The  aura that Saber carried with him was enough to make most men flinch, the sheer regality  of his very being as well as the presence of something far more powerful lingering beyond normal sight was all but obvious to the trained eye. Many Heroes qualified for the class of Saber, yet it was evident that he stood above and beyond most of them; basking in the same glory that only a few heroes could ever dream of attaining. If his power was to be used in this war, he would need to serve someone worthy. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Marie let out another squeal of joy as his whip manifested, the sound of the bones cracking in the air with each swing caused her to clap her hands. Her right hand began to glow red as her command seals emerged onto her hand. Marie stared at them for a few seconds before looking back up at Berserker. Her dream was finally coming true, she had her servant and so far he was perfect. Marie nodded her head and took Berserker's hand swinging up onto the horse so that she was sitting behind him. 

Most people dreamed of riding a normal horse or maybe a pony when they were little but this was Marie's type of horse. She thought back to the little girl's drawing of the black horse and unfinished man who didn't have a head, maybe that kid was good luck after all. She shrugged it away, now was not the time for luck, now was the time for fun. "Hey Berserker, Lets set some ground rules before we start the hunt. I know you have been dead for a while and want to enjoy the hunt as much as possible but lets hold off on to much hunting for tonight, that way when we make our big hunt it will be more fun to see the faces of all the scared people who have heard the legends of the fearsome black rider! Oh also if we run any masters I don't want you to kill them, We should capture them so we can play with them a little but then take their command seals." 

Marie tapped her finger on her chin their was one more thing she wanted to tell Berserker about but she couldn't remember what it was. "Hmmm what was that last thing.... OH RIGHT!" She pocked Berserker's back as she began to speak again. "We need to talk about point system's. I think two points for any one between the ages of newborn and thirteen is acceptable, three points for anyone fourteen to eighteen years old, one point for anyone from nineteen to fifty, and anyone who is over fifty is one point. One point can also be added for how brutal or how stylish the kill was. What do you think?" Marie leaned over the side of the horse so that she could see where Berserker's head should be, she honestly wanted to know what his opinion on her little game was.

@AaronVolcano24

"I hunt those who need to be hunted. Those who trespass my night, those who took those who are mine to take, and those who's time has come. I allow you to do my work as well as an extension of myself--- as my master." He pauses and turns to her and does what would have been a head nod if he had one, but instead it's like his whole body shook forward once. He turns back around and says "now, I have souls to claim tonight" he takes his horn out once again, blows it and when he does, the area around them opened to a portal that looked like hell beneath them. 3 hounds come up to the surface and howl. Bones are exposed on them, from the parts you could see inside of them there was fire. fire came out of their mouths, but with the control of their tongues, moving around and retreating back into their mouths at their whims. Berserkers head reignites and then rides out of the building. He stops once outside to gather himself and then says "ah yes, i remember this place"

@Dante Verren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back