• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Forces

Lightning Quick

Free Spirit

The world could've been a simple place. A place where no one, nothing, could've disturbed the order, balance, and prosperity that had been set into place at first creation.

But nothing good could ever remain.

In history books, you won't find them. In lectures, you'll never learn about them. In stories, they remain myths.

Just how it has always been.

Now, there's the modern world of which we've all grown accustomed and the twisted downstream counciled by the culvert order, the collection of people not entirely ordinary themselves. The two should never cross paths or the world would fall to chaos. Yet those among the culverts, a select few, wish to preterb this order. Distill the foundation upon which peace was created.

As a soldier of the order, it's your job to stop them​

RP rules:

-basic RPN rules still apply

-I won't chew you out too much on grammar as long as you aren't using text talk and you're trying your best (you'll find I'm not perfect either)

-please no god mods, I will not tolerate it

For the story:

-there's two sections of the world:

>culvert (the supernatural)

>dielectrics (the humans)

-the two are not to collide, and the dielectrics are NOT to find out about the culverts without serious consiquences

-culverts are EVERYTHING not human including but not limited to:

>ghosts

>demons

>Angels

>pixies/fairie

>minor/major gods

>hybrids of various things

-you can choose to be a culvert who despises the current order, a peace keeping soldier, or a dielectric yourself. Anything goes.

-nothing OP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back