• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12118-originalcookie/ said:
@OriginalCookie[/URL] / @ThatsAPaddling
Even if Krystal would have probably wanted to say something , Iris and D'Amore surely interrupted her from doing so (note: just an assumption, not god modding). ''You sure have interesting friends'' said Erik a bit confused.

Unfortunately for Iris and D'Amore , Avalon, the head of students and discipline enforcer wasn't the forgiving type.

He suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started lecturing the two. ''You two...harming supernatural creatures for no reason is forbidden so I'm going to have to confiscate that little toy gun you have there...give it to me...now!'' he said on a deep tone.
Krystal sighed as she ran a hand through her bangs,"I don't think 'interesting' is, exactly, the right word." She turned to Iris,"Poor cats. I dislike them as such as the next person but I don't hurt them like that-I mean, you shouldn't harm anyone."

Krystal slightly blushed. She had accidentally killed a cat, or two, with her dad when she was younger. It doesn't haunt her, but she feels guilty about it even though she didn't have a choice.

She tries not to kill any animals, but she can't really help herself. Many would say that it was the wolf side of her, but in reality, she was raised that way.

Krystal kneels down onto the ground and looked up at the three guys. "Can I see the gun? Wait. It doesn't contain any sliver on it, right?" Sliver didn't harm her or anything; she just wasn't on good terms with anything that contained sliver. "Oh, nevermind. Forget it."

@ThatsAPaddling @Azure Sky

Last edited by a moderator:
D'Amore wanted to protest, but he just didn't have the energy. Not today. He handed the gun over with no words spoken.

Iris sighed and shuffled himself back onto the ground. He walked over to Krystal and said, "I guess, but these aren't your common-or-garden cats, apparently. Aes Sidhe. People of the Hills, or words to that effect. Vicious little bastards when you annoy them. Otherwise adorable. They'd have cut me to ribbons if I didn't do what I did. Wouldn't you?"

@OriginalCookie

Krystal thought about it for a while. "I'm not so sure. I can say that I would have but if it happened then I might do another, so I'm not quite sure. They're called Aes Sidne, you say? Well, I'll try to keep that in mind for future references."

Krystal suddenly felt a sensation of hunger rumbling deep in her stomach. She decided to hunt for a quick snack so she wouldn't get hungry later on. She looked up at the moon and felt a pang in her heart as it reminded her of memories of someone she didn't want to recall at that moment. Tears threatened to spill as her vision started to blur. She quickly rubbed her eyes and pushed it to the back of her mind as she plastered a small smile on her face.

"I'm hungry. I shall go hunt myself a quick snack. I'll see you guys, later," she chirped as she started to sprint away. She watched as the trees grew taller and her senses strengthen as she ran. In a matter of a few seconds, Krystal transformed into a wolf and she was actually glad about it. @ThatsAPaddling @Azure Sky

(Guess who bought a new computer I'm back guys miss me)

Sabrina looked off into the distance where she saw the school she attended in the past, for her it had been years, for them time may have not passed as quickly. She had faced her demons with her past long ago, but now her mind was clear of such emotions and she was fully ready to return to her amazing school. The treck there wasn't easy just like leaving wasn't easy there was a forcefield back then when the principle was still alive who knows what was there now. She went into the forest with a blue cloak fluttering behind her, as the wind carried her cape.

Karin on the other hand never left her room much unless she had to ever since her sister left the academy she never really interacted much with her classmates and never had the energy to do anything. But she did keep the stone that her sister had given to her it was the thing she kept the closest to her in a way. Today she was focusing on her studies growling for others to go away if they would attempt to talk to her.

Krystal buried the bones of her snack. She spun around, checking that she didn't have blood in her fur or on her paws for it was a pain to clean. After double-checking, she nodded in satisfaction. She's a clean pup, indeed. Krystal padded through, what seemed to be, a forest. She was alone with her thoughts. Krystal curled into a ball near a tree as a sense of drowsiness swept over her. She yawned as she placed her head on top of her paws.

Sabrina sped through the trees using her magic to turn obstacles into gravel before her which she could now do with ease as she approached what would be the school in her mental map she eased her way in more like an assassin would. She did not even recognize the school it had vastly changed before her eyes what had happened did the principle not like the layout well no one seemed to be attacking her so she went off scot free.

Karin had left her room for a shot while to eat that was one of the few graces she granted herself. Most likely she would eat someone would bother her and her blond ponytails would stand on end as she gave them the death glare of a lifetime. Then she would return to her room to study once more to get top marks again then continue on with her routine. Everything she saw felt different ever since her sister left the school in search of herself all because that jerk messed with her head she clenched her book harder as she read her book.

Krystal returned to the front steps of the school and saw down. She looked up the sky as she placed her hand on a book next to her. She had gotten on her way back, just in case she got bored. She looked down at the book and grabbed a hold of it as she leaned against the steps behind her. She opened the book and soon became engrossed in it. Until someone she knew came by or she got some sort of idea, she would be reading. It wasn't her favorite pastime but she enjoyed reading at times.

(This feels quite dead) Sabrina had passed up the girl that she didn't recognize maybe her twin would know who she was or at least met her. She rushed herself in without a moments notice and whisked herself off to explore what looked like a new school. This meant also taking a break when she got tired

Karin had granted herself access to the library and read in there where there was little to no people to bother her like it should be

(It really does. I don't even know what to type for my character now.)

Krystal closed her book with a sigh. She finished it. Now, what was she going to do?

Krystal was hoping that the book would have lasted longer or until she was hungry or sleepy again. She got up and stretched. Her reading position got uncomfortable after a while. Moving didn't help at all. She didn't realize her right leg was asleep until she tried to walk which caused her to fall.

"Ow," she groaned as picked herself up. "Maybe if I hop around for a bit," she thought in her head. She was sure that she looked like a fool by jumping around and which was shortly followed by winced. That repeated for a bit until feeling in her leg came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back