Nice to meet everyone!

Dimutas

Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. I'm a beginner when it comes to role play outside of tabletop settings, and I've recently had a few scarce years of even that, so I figured I would open myself up to other avenues and live a little! I enjoy mostly high-fantasy, typical medieval sorts of roleplays, and I usually enjoy original settings. I've dabbled in a bit of writing myself, and I'm a proud reverend.

I look forward to learning more.

Welcome to RPN!
Your tabletop background should definitely help. There are many ways you can enjoy forum rp here. I hope you'll find something that will interest you!

Welcome to RPN!

Most I've met on here are a friendly bunch, and like Onmyoji said, your experience in tabletop will help keep things fresh.

Welcome! I used to love Table top role playing, however its been...8 years or so since i could play. :( Look forward to seeing you around. I hope you can find some games to enjoy!

Welcome! If you need help with creating ocs I'm always here to help.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll take a good look around and maybe try and set something up!

Hi everyone, pleasure to meet you. I'm a beginner when it comes to role play outside of tabletop settings, and I've recently had a few scarce years of even that, so I figured I would open myself up to other avenues and live a little! I enjoy mostly high-fantasy, typical medieval sorts of roleplays, and I usually enjoy original settings. I've dabbled in a bit of writing myself, and I'm a proud reverend.

I look forward to learning more.
Hi and welcome!🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back