Nice and Fresh

Juniper_Wolfe

The Friendly Witch
Hey all!
Once upon a time, I had an account here. Heck if I can remember the email or username, let alone anything in general. Here I am, nice and fresh for everyone. I didn't have much activity here, but I'd like to going forward. I'm excited to meet everyone, make friends and all around talk about memes. Hit me up with your spiciest maymay!

hiiii i am new here
Hey! Welcome welcome to my welcome thread at least. Let's both get our feet in the water and have fun!

good to have you back! What're you interested in playing?
Thank you! I'm usually interested in modern or fantasy. I've been very out of the loop with fandoms or media in general so I'll shy away from that. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out what to go for or look for here because I really don't want to be that one dude who ghosts.

Hello! I just wanted to pop in to say I love your avatar. Kiki’s Delivery Service is my favorite Ghibli film.

Why thank you! I also love my avatar! I can't really tell what yours is, but it reminds me of Ico.
My avatar is from a wonderful animated French film called L’illusionniste by Sylvian Chomet, who also composed the score (talk about a savant). He also did The Triplettes of Belleville — does that ring a bell? Anyway, the background animation for his films are stunning.

What it Ico?

My avatar is from a wonderful animated French film called L’illusionniste by Sylvian Chomet, who also composed the score (talk about a savant). He also did The Triplettes of Belleville — does that ring a bell? Anyway, the background animation for his films are stunning.

What it Ico?

I remember that The Triplets of Belleville lost to Finding Nemo for an academy award if I remember correctly haha. But don't remember much else about either of those. The animation looks like such a delight so thanks for letting me know. ~ Might have to have a movie night soon.

Ico is a sequel to the game Shadow of Colossus. I think it's moreso the color palette of the game's cover that resonates to the avatar.

I remember that The Triplets of Belleville lost to Finding Nemo for an academy award if I remember correctly haha. But don't remember much else about either of those. The animation looks like such a delight so thanks for letting me know. ~ Might have to have a movie night soon.

Ico is a sequel to the game Shadow of Colossus. I think it's moreso the color palette of the game's cover that resonates to the avatar.
I remember that The Triplettes of Belleville was nominated... I don’t remember anything beyond that. I’m sure you are right. (Finding Nemo is deserving of the award.)

Anyway, the films are a delight. Very minimal dialogue so you won’t be reading many subtitles if you don’t know French.

If the color palette is similar, then it sounds like a pretty game!

I remember that The Triplettes of Belleville was nominated... I don’t remember anything beyond that. I’m sure you are right. (Finding Nemo is deserving of the award.)

Anyway, the films are a delight. Very minimal dialogue so you won’t be reading many subtitles if you don’t know French.

If the color palette is similar, then it sounds like a pretty game!

The way you describe the movie is the same as I would describe the game. I don't even think there's any talking at all. It's just really atmospheric. Haha but anyways, nice to meet you!

The way you describe the movie is the same as I would describe the game. I don't even think there's any talking at all. It's just really atmospheric. Haha but anyways, nice to meet you!
Sounds cool! It’s nice to meet you too! If you ever want to chat about Ghibli movies, just send me a message. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back