Journal Next-level exhaustion

salvia palth

I think I've reached the point of being so tired, that I'm not tired. My body has just given up, like "fuck it, she isn't ever going to take care of herself, might as well just stop trying to make her listen." Graduation is in two weeks, I have finals all next week, and I have no money, no job, no possibility of going to college right now. All I have is my bunny and cheeseburgers. Maybe I'll make it to 20 years old before I combust from stress.

My 4 basic emotions:

tumblr_ool6qoA4l51w9tdv1o1_250.png
tumblr_ool6qoA4l51w9tdv1o2_250.png
tumblr_ool6qoA4l51w9tdv1o3_250.png
tumblr_ool6qoA4l51w9tdv1o4_250.png

Just my entire life in general, really.
That's how it's always been. Lol.

I think stress is healthy. It keeps us from getting bored.

Too much of it is harmful, and may even cause death.

For example, the point of lifting weights is to stress your body to the point that it'll adapt to the workload. When it adapts, it gets stronger.

The same can be said with the brain. Mental stress will strengthen the brain, as long as it's monitored well. Too much of it is harmful.

You should get a job at McDonald's. I used to work in a McDonald's and my boss was so nice to me.

I think stress is healthy. It keeps us from getting bored.

Too much of it is harmful, and may even cause death.

For example, the point of lifting weights is to stress your body to the point that it'll adapt to the workload. When it adapts, it gets stronger.

The same can be said with the brain. Mental stress will strengthen the brain, as long as it's monitored well. Too much of it is harmful.

You should get a job at McDonald's. I used to work in a McDonald's and my boss was so nice to me.
Do they drug test at McDonald's? The local one by me seems... iffy. They always have problems with their registers and stuff. I don't know if I would want to deal with that whole scene, lol. ESPECIALLY drive thru. I used to take antidepressants, but I haven't for about a couple weeks or so. I think that might be making it worse, but I just don't feel like taking them anymore. It's gotten to the point where I just dislike everything, I'm always nauseous, easily irritated, I'm always tired... I mean, I've felt like that my entire life, but just recently it's actually beginning to affect my life and the relationships I have with people.

Do they drug test at McDonald's? The local one by me seems... iffy. They always have problems with their registers and stuff. I don't know if I would want to deal with that whole scene, lol. ESPECIALLY drive thru. I used to take antidepressants, but I haven't for about a couple weeks or so. I think that might be making it worse, but I just don't feel like taking them anymore. It's gotten to the point where I just dislike everything, I'm always nauseous, easily irritated, I'm always tired... I mean, I've felt like that my entire life, but just recently it's actually beginning to affect my life and the relationships I have with people.

I only worked for a few days at McDonald's before quitting. I don't know if they would've drug-tested me.

I only worked for a few days at McDonald's before quitting. I don't know if they would've drug-tested me.
A few days? How come? I've made it a mission to avoid working at any fast food place, so I don't blame you.
I used to have a job at Michaels, the craft store. They never drug tested me, but it was just so far away. My whole paycheck basically went to gas most times.
It sucks living in the middle of nowhere.

A few days? How come? I've made it a mission to avoid working at any fast food place, so I don't blame you.
I used to have a job at Michaels, the craft store. They never drug tested me, but it was just so far away. My whole paycheck basically went to gas most times.
It sucks living in the middle of nowhere.

I quit because I was an idiot. I was feeling stressed despite the fact that my boss told me I was doing well.

Lesson learned. lol.

Where do you live, exactly? In a small town somewhere? I used to live in a small town myself, back in Oregon.

I quit because I was an idiot. I was feeling stressed despite the fact that my boss told me I was doing well.

Lesson learned. lol.

Where do you live, exactly? In a small town somewhere? I used to live in a small town myself, back in Oregon.
I live in NC, about 35 mins from any civilization. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back