• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered News Threads for Roleplay Reboots

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
I'm rebooting a roleplay that I've rebooted many times before, and while I want to notify people who have previously joined of the new iteration of the rp, there seems to be major drawbacks to the only existing ways to do so.
My go-to methods were @-ing everybody who's ever participated, which was time consuming and difficult to keep track of; and posting the link on the previous iteration's OOC thread, which bumps an out-of-date thread.
But do I think I have a good idea for a way that has less drawbacks than the previous methods that I've used:
A specific thread, which stays in use for every iteration of the roleplay, which is only used for alerting people who are watching it that the roleplay is being re-opened.
I'd be interested in something like this both as a GM and as a non-proprietor roleplayer, but I just don't know where to post such a thing. Should it be in interest checks or extra pages?

It can be Interest Check and you can update it every time you reboot. So if any of the old players see it again they will likely recognize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back