Newcomer/ 10 Post Goal

Zenyi

Miss
Hey there, you can call me Zen. I'm from the US and I've been roleplaying for quite a long time. Up until now, I've been on Fanfiction. It was nice, though the quality of the roleplays started going downward, which I didn't appreciate all that much.

So, I've seen rpnation before, and the format was always super confusing for me, and it always threw me off? Maybe I'm just not used to it, so I've decided to create an account and try it out (nonetheless there are roleplayers here who I love to collaborate with).

So, to anyone who has been here for a while; did you love the format when you first saw it? Or were you just not used to it? Maybe it took you a while to get things together?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Zen! Welcome to RPNation.

For me, the site layout was pretty easy to adjust to, but I have been roleplaying on forums for a very long time-- over ten years now. The site layout is pretty typical of what you'd see in a forum roleplaying site, but it may take some clicking around to get familiar with. (: If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! I can direct ya to where you need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back