Newbie to the Site; Veteran to the Scene

Spacememeprince

Foxtrot, Mother to All
Hullo, I’m Mylo and I’m probably the biggest meme nerd you’ll ever meet. I’m an avid reader and writer which helps me greatly within my roleplays and my usual preferred style of RP is Para-Lit within Fandoms and of course, Fantasy. I have 5+ years of writing experience, 3+ years of roleplay experience across all sorts of platform and I'm really looking forward to rping on here!
ezgif_1599780083_by_bloody_uragiri-d9itc1t.gif

Welcome to rpnation! I think you will find that it is a wonderful place to be!

I would highly recommend checking out the fantasy and fandom interest checks. That is where people try starting up new rps and it is a great place to find stuff to jump right into.

Other than that, let me know if you have any questions and I am more than willing to try and help you out!

Happy roleplaying!

Spacememeprince said:
Hullo, I’m Mylo and I’m probably the biggest meme nerd you’ll ever meet. I’m an avid reader and writer which helps me greatly within my roleplays and my usual preferred style of RP is Para-Lit within Fandoms and of course, Fantasy. I have 5+ years of writing experience, 3+ years of roleplay experience across all sorts of platform and I'm really looking forward to rping on here!
ezgif_1599780083_by_bloody_uragiri-d9itc1t.gif
Hi Mylo! Welcome to RPN! I'm kind of a meme nerd and Undertale fan as well. That's so fantastic that you already have RP and writing experience, I'm sure it will be plenty easy for you to make new friends and join roleplays on this wonderful site. I prefer Fantasy roleplays too, if you want to check some roleplays out, click these links!

Fandom

Fandom Interest Checks

Fantasy

Fandom Interest Checks

If you have any questions don't be shy to ask, click this link!

Site Questions & Information

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of you in the future!

Hi Mylo. I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short. Welcome to RPNation!*throws confetti in the air* I hope to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back