Newbie here!

deianeira

busy bee
Hi, Y'all! My name is Deia and I'm new to this site. I'm really looking forward to getting back into roleplaying and meeting new people. The roleplays I am interested in are ones of the supernatural and realistic type. I'm not great with introductions, but here's some random stuff about me!
  • I'm in high school and live in a small city in the Southern US
  • Baking is probably my favorite thing to do. My favorite thing to make is cinnamon rolls!! What's your favorite?
  • Currently taking Spanish and band at my school.
  • Speaking of band, I play the clarinet, and I am on the color guard team.
  • I love reading and I am always looking for new suggestions!
  • I am about to start taking aerial lessons at my local gym.
  • I have an eight-year-old mini schnauzer!
Once again, I am happy to meet everybody, and if anyone has any recommendations for anything good, I would certainly be willing to check it out! ^_^

Welcome to RPNation, Deia! We very much hope you enjoy your stay here, meet some awesome fellow creative people and of course write for some awesome Roleplays while you're at it! :D
Btw, love me some chocolate chip cookies :3

Welcome to RPNation Deia. I hope that you find many people here who will be happy to Roleplay with you. For your baking question, my favourite thing to bake is a Black Forrest Cake. I have a question for you as well: what got you into the Supernatural and Realistic Roleplay scene?

Hello, Deia! Welcome to RPNation! We seem to have similar interests! I also love baking and I'm taking Spanish too!

Hi, Y'all! My name is Deia and I'm new to this site. I'm really looking forward to getting back into roleplaying and meeting new people. The roleplays I am interested in are ones of the supernatural and realistic type. I'm not great with introductions, but here's some random stuff about me!
  • Baking is probably my favorite thing to do. My favorite thing to make is cinnamon rolls!! What's your favorite?
Once again, I am happy to meet everybody, and if anyone has any recommendations for anything good, I would certainly be willing to check it out! ^_^

Daaaang, I LOVE YOUR INTRO!!
Very descriptive!

Pleased to meet you DEIA!! I am FLUFFF!!
Supernatural and realistic, eh?? ME TOO!!

Believe meeee, your INTRO was AMAZING!! Don't worry much of it!
CINNAMON ROLLLLLSS FTW!!!
I LOVE CINNAMON ROLLSSSS!! ( Greaaaat, I WANT SOME NOW!! XD)
Ohhh, spanish can be fun and a hassle at times!
What do you play in band?? Ohhh, nevermind I typed too soon!

Ohhh, your schnauzer has been around a LOOONG TIME!! Tell your schnauzer I SAID HIII!! (What's your dogs name if you don't mind sharing??)

Anyways, have a lovely day! Catch you around!

Feel free to contact me if anything!
SMILE!!~

[=

Thank you guys for the greetings!!

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
:) Thank you!

Arcana_Maxima Arcana_Maxima
For your question: I used to read a lot of stuff on Fanfiction.net, and one of the authors that I read the work of asked me if I would check out their fandom roleplay forum. I ended up looking at it and I enjoyed playing as a character. From there I started checking out other forums on the site, and I eventually discovered that playing modern-day original characters (sometimes with an additional power or extra ability, hence supernatural/fantasy) were my favorite! And I have never tried Black Forrest Cake. I might need to look up a recipe!

-_Princely_- -_Princely_-
Hooray for similar interests! :closed eyes open smile:

FLUFF_V FLUFF_V
Thanks for the compliments on the intro; it took me a while to think of stuff to put lol! And my dog's name is Quincy!!

Oh, you're a fellow baker too? That's awesome! I'm personally trying to perfect my scone recipe, myself

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I'm in orchestra, and play the fiddle (violin). Aww, a mini schnauzer, I've seen those, they're so cute!

Arcana_Maxima Arcana_Maxima
For your question: I used to read a lot of stuff on Fanfiction.net, and one of the authors that I read the work of asked me if I would check out their fandom roleplay forum. I ended up looking at it and I enjoyed playing as a character. From there I started checking out other forums on the site, and I eventually discovered that playing modern-day original characters (sometimes with an additional power or extra ability, hence supernatural/fantasy) were my favorite! And I have never tried Black Forrest Cake. I might need to look up a recipe!

Ah Fanfiction.net, how I love that website! I haven't met a lot of people who started roleplaying on there, only one other who is a good friend of mine. It is understandable that sometimes characters have an additional or extra power and how you were drawn to them the most. I highly recommend making a Black Forrest cake. I can give you the link to one if you would like (I will send it through via direct message).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back