Newbie here

FandomChick

Hey, I'm Nicole. 22, been roleplaying for almost ten years within different fandoms. Have a more in depth post, so feel free to chec k it out, or message me anytime!

The site. Not getting any sorts of replies. I'm here to roleplay, so if that's not happening no point in staying :)

You know, i'm not really here to roleplay, because of the lack of diversity/motivation, but you can try to discuss on the general sections, there is tons of subjects (including medias).

You know, i'm not really here to roleplay, because of the lack of diversity/motivation, but you can try to discuss on the general sections, there is tons of subjects (including medias).
Yeah but if I wanted to just discuss random stuff I've got other sites. I was hoping this would be a good site but everyone is an OC.

Yeah but if I wanted to just discuss random stuff I've got other sites. I was hoping this would be a good site but everyone is an OC.
I'm not an OC at all, i'm more into fandoms RPs, so it's not easy to found that,
unless if the verse is popular.

Hello Im New As well. However if you are Intrested in a RP, I do have one within the Ghostbusters, Real Ghostbusters and Extreme Ghostbusters Verse :)

Actually we have something in common, i also had a lot of bad experiences with OCs,

at least, i look forward to the fandoms you're in.

Actually we have something in common, i also had a lot of bad experiences with OCs,

at least, i look forward to the fandoms you're in.

If you'd like, we can pm and maybe set something up? OC's just tend to be the person wanting me to bend to every fantasy and its not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back