Newbie Alert...

tinkytasha

Hi there. I am tinkytasha, please call me Tinky. I loove to role play, I have done it for yonky-doo-dels now. I like everything, basically. No Pokemon or anime. Yeah, I play a whole variety of games and stuff. I use tinkytasha all the time. Anyone up for a role play? I'm an advanced-ish role player. If you want to see how advance I am just send me mail? Idk. Yeah. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Tinky! Hey, question for you: how do you know you're advanced? I role-played for three whole years, got fed up with people asking if I'm advanced and went to obsess over Septimus Heap instead. Now that I'm role-playing again, I'd really like to know.

iAutisticTiger said:
Hello, Tinky! Hey, question for you: how do you know you're advanced? I role-played for three whole years, got fed up with people asking if I'm advanced and went to obsess over Septimus Heap instead. Now that I'm role-playing again, I'd really like to know.
[QUOTE="Skye Davis]Same question! I'm not really sure what qualifies as advanced? I'm pretty new, so I know I'm not! xD

[/QUOTE]
I heard it depends on how much you post and how well your grammar is. I can post a lot of have correct-ish grammar. I was told I am advanced. But I go as advanced-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back