• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Newbie alert

PSYCOsanches589

Ok, so I just made my account today and the one thing I REALLY need to figure out is how characters on this site work. (ex. Can 1 character be used in multiple RPs?) I came from the RP forums for league of legends where it is all very simple, but with this website I find it a bit more complex seeing as how we are not going off of an already established world. Someone mind helping me out? Add me on skype if you want to make things easier. My skype name is the same as the one on here and my screen name is kris with a k.

I believe you can use the same character in multiple RPs, assuming they fit into the themes/plot/setting, but some will require you to make a new character.

Grey said:
I believe you can use the same character in multiple RPs, assuming they fit into the themes/plot/setting, but some will require you to make a new character.
Mind adding me on skype as that is not my only question regarding characters.

Can't, I'm afraid - Skype crashes my PC. But ask here and I can keep answering.

Only if there's a narrative justification for it, such as all sequential RPs taking place in the same universe at different times, or all taking place within the same multiverse at different times.

Hmmm, so I would probably be safer making a new character for each RP unless I know for a fact that the RPs are going to be sequential?

Exactly, but you can probably ask the roleplay creator if your character would be acceptable before making the new character, just in case they'll allow him.

Yeah, cause for the LoL rp forum they used this thing called shurelia to make and store OCs, and I generally prefer to make mine there if I don't have a character template to work with from the site.

There is a Showcase on here where you can store OCs. Up on the top right there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back