New

Louise

Hi my name is Louise i joined a while back but i was to shy to write anything here and kind of still is, i like to play video games, write, watch anime and roleplay.

Hi! Welcome to the site! I promise you everybody here is extremely nice, you have no reason to be shy! We’re all here for the same thing. If you ever need a friend, i’m always here. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi! Welcome to the site! I promise you everybody here is extremely nice, you have no reason to be shy! We’re all here for the same thing. If you ever need a friend, i’m always here. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi my name is Louise i joined a while back but i was to shy to write anything here and kind of still is, i like to play video games, write, watch anime and roleplay.
Welcome to the site, Louise! It's great to have you here.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested!
what video games and anime do you like? Maybe we share the same taste! :-D

Welcome to the site, Louise! It's great to have you here.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested!
what video games and anime do you like? Maybe we share the same taste! :-D

ahh sorry if i asnwer here i didnt know if i should answer here or anywhere else... Thanks :) sure i like to play Assassins Creed,kingdom hearts and mc and i like to watch Naruto, Fairy Tail Sword art online fruit basket. what anime and video games do you like to see and play? :D

Don't be shy, most of us don't bite! ...Most >:3 But I hope you will like it here. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back