New!

Varoitus1216

Becca Ann
Hello~! My name is Rebecca, but you can call me Becca / Beccs / Varo.
I am a 22 year old female who is comfortable with she / they pronouns. I'm a musician, as well as a gamer.
I found this site recently, but I am not new to role-playing. I've had a few accounts on another website (As I forget passwords easily sometimes, and tend to take hiatus periods whenever life gets to be a bit too hectic.)
I write as both male and female characters, I normally prefer playing one of each, but am comfortable with playing either independently.
I tend to be a bit of a romance junky. But I'm fine with most role-play genres.
It has been a while since I've done some writing, due to a lot of personal issues.
I was looking for a new site for role-playing because the site I've been using for approximately 8 years has been having a lot of issues, as far as the site's availability.
If you have any questions, or would like to get to know me, feel free to respond in here. <3

Varo~<3

Welcome to the site!
I'm a bit of a romance junky myself, so if you'd be up for a romance rp, let me know :)

Thank you! I'm still getting my bearings, but I'd certainly be interested in discussing something out. Since I did just join today I can't do private messages. It's very nice to meet you!

Don't worry about that, I'll send you a pm! :)
I didn't know you'd be able to send me one! :O
I'm about to take my lunch break, but I'll be back in about an hour. Might hop on my surface while I'm gone though.

So expect an answer in like an hour, unless I'm able to hook up my surface during my break. <3

I didn't know you'd be able to send me one! :O
I'm about to take my lunch break, but I'll be back in about an hour. Might hop on my surface while I'm gone though.

So expect an answer in like an hour, unless I'm able to hook up my surface during my break. <3
Haha, well now you do know it!
It's okay, don't worry. Take as much time as you need. I've still got some time left for this day, but I look forward to your reply! :)

Hello~! My name is Rebecca, but you can call me Becca / Beccs / Varo.
I am a 22 year old female who is comfortable with she / they pronouns. I'm a musician, as well as a gamer.
I found this site recently, but I am not new to role-playing. I've had a few accounts on another website (As I forget passwords easily sometimes, and tend to take hiatus periods whenever life gets to be a bit too hectic.)
I write as both male and female characters, I normally prefer playing one of each, but am comfortable with playing either independently.
I tend to be a bit of a romance junky. But I'm fine with most role-play genres.
It has been a while since I've done some writing, due to a lot of personal issues.
I was looking for a new site for role-playing because the site I've been using for approximately 8 years has been having a lot of issues, as far as the site's availability.
If you have any questions, or would like to get to know me, feel free to respond in here. <3

Varo~<3

Oooo, do you do any fandoms? And if so, which ones?

Oooo, do you do any fandoms? And if so, which ones?
I do have a few. I'm a major Harry Potter fan, I'm also big into Doctor Who and Torchwood. I loved the Sword of Truth / Legend of the Seeker, and haven't had much luck in getting RPs up of those.

I'm pretty flexible as far as different universes go, if I don't know one, I can look into it to let you know if it would catch my fancy.

I do have a few. I'm a major Harry Potter fan, I'm also big into Doctor Who and Torchwood. I loved the Sword of Truth / Legend of the Seeker, and haven't had much luck in getting RPs up of those.

I'm pretty flexible as far as different universes go, if I don't know one, I can look into it to let you know if it would catch my fancy.

can i hug you? you wouldn't belive how long i've been looking for a DW RP, which doctor? i like 9th best

can i hug you? you wouldn't belive how long i've been looking for a DW RP, which doctor? i like 9th best
^^ Really? I would've expected DW to be more popular. I'm not super picky, I love 9, 10, and 11 in their own quirky ways, but I wasn't a big fan of 12.

On what system?

I play warframe, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Bioshock(any of them tbh), FortNite, Minecraft, Splatoon, BotW, Stardew Valley, League (Though I'm super bad at it), and I'm sure there's plenty more I'm not thinking of

Bioshock is a good choice, it's the only FPS i never get tired of, welcome on the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back