New :)

Hi there - and welcome to RpN. If you're looking for fun rps, you certainly found the right place :)

Any kind of questions? Feel free to ask, some things can be a bit confusing in the beginning. Enjoy your stay!

Welcoming you is what I am meant to do!

I think I spelt that right..

Anywho, this is the right community to come to! Growing quickly and nice people. I arrived here 2 days ago!

Welcome I'm also really new and can now already say this community is absolutely great :D

Have you ever Roleplayed before? :D

Welcome to the site, there are many cool people here and many cool roleplays to take part in. It all may seem a little much at first, but if an old man (Not that I'm THAT old) like me can grow accustomed to it, anyone can.

Keeping up with it can be stressful at times, what with RL getting in the way, but once you find that special group you click with, you'll feel like you've been here for years. Good luck, and if you need help with stuff, or just want to talk about anime and other otaku pursuits then feel free to message me. I'm always up for a good chat. Welcome Home, there are hype cookies on the table.

Hehe, hello there! My name is Shadow your residential demon, and I'm one of the many volunteers that opt to greet newcomers like yourself! If you need any assistance at all, just tag me at @The Shadow Realm!

Hey there. I'm the smooth jazz player of RpN.

Here to give you the basics of the site, and launch you into the world of roleplaying.

You can find the rules here: INFO - Official Site Rules

You can contact anybody by throwing an @ sign in front of their username.

Any question you may have can be answered by contacting anyone here: Notable Members | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

And, of course, you can ask me or any other experienced site user at any time.

Helpers can be contacted through Helper Initiative. Just throw that wonderful @ before it and they'll flock. (It's their jobs)

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but feel free to call me Kes. It sounds more casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back