• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern New York, 1960's

Rosegold

Hello! For this roleplay, I want to take over sort of a Game Master type role. Only play NPCs and give settings and important information to those that are in the scenario.

I’m looking for 3-5 people who would want to participate, just so it doesn’t get too crazy.

Idea: New York, 1960’s. Anyone who knows anyone is in New York right now. Actors, restaurant owners, and of course, the mafia, along with many others. Everyone in this situation knows each other in one way or another. There will be drama, and danger, and maybe romance? We shall see!

Respond to this with what character you would be playing with, and I will give you a thumbs up or any suggestions. I am leaving this kind of open ended so that there’s no one ending and to let you all explore this idea a little bit.

Hello! For this roleplay, I want to take over sort of a Game Master type role. Only play NPCs and give settings and important information to those that are in the scenario.

I’m looking for 3-5 people who would want to participate, just so it doesn’t get too crazy.

Idea: New York, 1960’s. Anyone who knows anyone is in New York right now. Actors, restaurant owners, and of course, the mafia, along with many others. Everyone in this situation knows each other in one way or another. There will be drama, and danger, and maybe romance? We shall see!

Respond to this with what character you would be playing with, and I will give you a thumbs up or any suggestions. I am leaving this kind of open ended so that there’s no one ending and to let you all explore this idea a little bit.

I would totally be down with this idea, although I might need some time to make a full on character profile.

Although I do have an idea involving a character that works in the medical field and is also a hitman for the mafia.

this sounds fun i have an idea about a ww2 veteran who runs a resturant and is being forced to pay protection money to the mafia

I have an idea involving an African American female character that just moved to New York to escape the racial conflict in her southern hometown. To be more specific about her, she's alone, living in a small apartment above a diner, and trying to find a job as a singer/musician.

I have an idea involving an African American female character that just moved to New York to escape the racial conflict in her southern hometown. To be more specific about her, she's alone, living in a small apartment above a diner, and trying to find a job as a singer/musician.

Your character could live be above mines restaurant 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back