New yet Experienced

JazeraSilverwing

Magic Eight Ball
Hi... Um... I’m Jazera... I’m a big role player and a creative mind. I’ve crafted worlds and hundreds of characters over my lifetime. I’ve done character creation and world building since I was very young, and adventured into the realm of group role playing when i was a pre-teen. By the time I was in high school I was well versed in group roleplays using Para format and was picking up several other styles as well. I also delved deeply into personal creative writing.

Currently, I engage with my friends in various forms, but ALWAYS play third person. I occasionally use chat style role playing (Character: Speaking *acting*), but mainly engage the most in one-liners, but I do also have an ongoing story style rp where the average replies are around three paragraphs. I would like to have more Para partners.

My preferences vary depending on the platform I use and how many people are involved. As this is a forum based location, I would generally prefer to use Para format, with length depending on speed of reply, but generally I like a minimum of a paragraph.

My RP preferences vary, but I normally play strong male characters, and have no qualms with the gender of the other characters. I am a fantasy addict and often will play non-humans, but I do have situations where I am perfectly comfortable with playing a normal human. I favor stories where I can put my strong willed characters in situations that are out of their control. I.E. Being trapped somewhere and unable to get home, getting stuck with tasks or situations that they can’t escape... Or most frequently, being in a situation where they completely lost their freedom- albeit slavery or inprisonment.

I generally don’t do fandom. I can’t stick to character. I’m really bad at it. But I’m not against playing an OC in a fandom world. If that’s acceptable, feel free to hit me up. Otherwise, it’s all sandbox, baby. Go ahead an ask about my worlds/universi. I can drag you along on some pretty nifty rides if you let me.

... Just don’t make me steer. I love to build characters and world, and can even manage the occasional plot outlines... But that’s the limit to my creativity. I can’t create a fleshed out plot to save my life and if I have to drive it, I’m likely to crash and burn... In the most unspectacular manner possibl.

Also, I prefer 1x1 over group, but that might be because I haven’t had any luck with them in the past.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to RPN!

You probably have your knots all memorized and all, but hey! That's fine! The 10 post rule!
Figure you could use a bit of help here, and feel free to ask any questions you need answered! Tried to help out with that, even though there's usually someone who does it as well!

Hello, and welcome to RPN!

You probably have your knots all memorized and all, but hey! That's fine! The 10 post rule!
Figure you could use a bit of help here, and feel free to ask any questions you need answered! Tried to help out with that, even though there's usually someone who does it as well!

Thank you! I honestly could probably use a few pointers here an there. It’s not hard to connect with others, but I was wondering if rps are usually done in a specific area or just anywhere?
Namely when they’re 1x1, since I’m not terribly fond of group roleplays anyway. I haven’t had a lot of success with them in the past.

So! Yeah, there is, actually!

There's a section listed as 'Looking for Players' where you can find people who are searching for partners, or groups searching for people!

Underneath that section is listed 'Roleplays' where the majority of RP is done. You could also have it done on Discord, for example, but that's up to you! On the site, it's done underneath the Roleplay tab for groups, and for the 1x1 as well! It just has different sections for different types of RP! Like 1x1 has it's own section underneath the RP tab.

Welcome to the site. Your rp history sounds very interesting and it's wonderful to have had you decide to join! Hopefully you find the partners and plots you're looking for. I'm sure you'll be getting offers left and right ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back