New writer on the block

Heyo everyone! I like to rp and write! I like rping the romance, horror, action and sci-fi genre. I am still in school and I'm writing a book so I wont always be active. I love meeting new people so please let me know if you'd like to rp! Thats it so yeah.. see ya

Hey there! I would love to be one to chat with you, and to roleplay with you, of course! I love those genres, especially horror and sci-fi, but I can do any you wish. I am also in school, and I am also working on a book honestly, so that is something we have in common. I am experienced in roleplay for around 7-8 years, but I am pretty adaptable. The obly issue that I have in role-playing, besides time and writers block, is one liners. But besides that, it would be great to maybe start talking/rping with you!

Please consider my offer, danke!

I would love to start roleplaying with you too! You sound like a pretty cool person to hang with. If you would like I can start brewing up some ideas for a roleplay. Although I have been roleplaying for about 2-3 years I think I could learn some skills from you.
I'd like to get in contact soon, LuciReali

Hey! As a fellow science fiction nerd, I would love to do something with you! I have a pretty weird schedule for the next few weeks with graduation coming up, but you seem cool and I'd love to start a roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back