New user welcomes himself to the forums.

Cairean

Hello everyone, Cairean speaking.

I'm a huge fan of books, games, movies, manga and art, and sometimes suffer from “just recently having finished a great story, but there is nothing similar available yet“-syndrome.

The last bit is also why I now registered an account on this forum: I wonder if roleplaying manages to keep me occupied between the releases of the other mediums I enjoy.

I've never RP'd before and English is not my first language, but on the other hand I never was terribly bad at creative writing and my English grades also never were too bad, so that might work out just fine in the end.

Genre-wise I enjoyed things from pretty much every background, be it realistic war stories, fantasy-like romance fluff, scifi diplomacy battles, etc.

I think that's everything I have tonsay at the moment, so unless you have any specific questions for me: See ya in the forums.

Welcome To RPNation, I hope you feel comfortable, find new friends and can make your creative writing even better! Also I have one you might like, so if you'd like to see it let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back